• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 QF2] Ireland vs New Zealand (14/10/2023)

Yea, that was a great performance by both teams. Both teams being able to crack the defenses in the first half and then a lot tighter game in the second half with some missed penalties coming through. Defensive efforts were massive by both teams, really was deserving of being a semi or the final.

Man… Munster fans at least got the URC, this has been a truly horrendous year to be a Leinster/Ireland supporter. Consistent expectations of ***le successes followed by tough knock out results.

What did I tell you, the logic was respected because historically Ireland has never qualified for the semi-final of a World Cup. There's going to be a beer shortage in Dublin and tomorrow morning it's going to be a hangover.
Wayne MC O'Riley Barnes did everything in this second half to make Ireland win but the opponent was not South Africa. Come back home, there's too much green in Paris.

@big ginger 8
@TRF_Olyy

Long live the Irish forum company, drink a drink guys you need it tonight.. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
View attachment 18136
You're almost as boring as that truth moron

Yeah, you also used the same logic that Wales would make the semi-finals. How did that go for you? 🤣 🤣 🤣

The Anglo-Saxon media made too much noise about this Irish team, which cost them qualification because the victory against South Africa put the All Blacks on alert.

Hurry up, there's a plane waiting to take you home. 🤣

Come my friend; @Whore of Shame shared with me your disappointment and your sorrow. 🤣

Farrell has the look on his face of a man who just did an inside job and is very happy with himself. He'll announce his top 14 or RFU contract on Monday.

Gutted for the Irish, they were overall the better team. AB showed proper guts and obvious flashed of brilliance. An awesome game
P
orters scrummaging got pinged, although that has been coming for some time. Could Farrell of subs him earlier before he gave third pen away ?

Breakdown was an obvious issue, again neutrals might of seen this coming.
Porter, VDF really not at the races.

Keenan, Aki, Beirnr absolute monsters brilliant individual performanced

England beat Fiji tomorrow and my prediction of England getting further Ireland becomes true!
I will laugh so hard if it turns out all 4 NH sides lose at the QF stage. I should know better and remember 2007.

All the talk this tournament was Ireland will be too physical for the all blacks

Can the all blacks deal with the intensity

There's your answer

NZ have gone about their business quietly this tournament

Gutted for the Irish, they were overall the better team. AB showed proper guts and obvious flashed of brilliance. An awesome game
P
orters scrummaging got pinged, although that has been coming for some time. Could Farrell of subs him earlier before he gave third pen away ?

Breakdown was an obvious issue, again neutrals might of seen this coming.
Porter, VDF really not at the races.

Keenan, Aki, Beirnr absolute monsters brilliant individual performanced
Ireland were not better in this game.

Latest posts