• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023 QF2] Ireland vs New Zealand (14/10/2023)

Legit want South Africa or France to beat England just so New Zealand don't win the whole damn thing

Or they couldn't beat the All Blacks when it mattered. No shame in that most teams don't.
No shame at all. More that in normal circustances they would not be facing the allblacks this early. Ireland, SA, france and NZ are by far the best 4 in the world right now, if draws where done at a fairer time thats likely our semi finals layout.

Even I think Ireland should be kicking to go for a 26-25 win. No try here could be fatal.

NZ try the difference so far, if Ireland can get one here it'll be a grandstand finish

The good news is if New Zealand hold on at least we won't have to hear that God awful zombie song.

I'm not sure Ireland recover from this if they lose. Not this generation of players. Not in terms of winning a RWC down under.

Kind of rooting for them to have at least a well executed last 20mins so they can look themselves in the mirror if they lose.
Sdly I think I agree. Sexton is HUGE for them, he will be gone, and after therun they have been on to fall at a QF will be hard to deal with.

Latest posts