• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] Japan vs Argentina (08/10/2023)

Terrible kick and attempted recovery by Japan

Love M.Carreras, glad he's gotten a try

I think it's a shame that Japan were not invited to play in the Rugby Championship post lockdown when South Africa did not go to Australia, a missed opportunity. Would love to see these two teams play against eachother more often

I think it's a shame that Japan were not invited to play in the Rugby Championship post lockdown when South Africa did not go to Australia, a missed opportunity. Would love to see these two teams play against eachother more often
But it would mean even more one-sided matches in favour of the SH big three, would it not? At least in the short-term.

Japan have to change tackle strategy, and need to start matching physicality.

There are argentinians support players driving beyond every ruck and taking out pillars, if the ref wont do anything Japan have to

But it would mean even more one-sided matches in favour of the SH big three, would it not? At least in the short-term.
South Africa did not go to Australia to play after the lockdown, it was a tri-nations between NZ, AUS and ARG. Japan did so well in the last world cup, they have lost impetus due to lack of games. I think it would have been great for their development if they had played in that tournament

South Africa did not go to Australia to play after the lockdown, it was a tri-nations between NZ, AUS and ARG. Japan did so well in the last world cup, they have lost impetus due to lack of games. I think it would have been great for their development if they had played in that tournament
Japan's level is closer to Italy's than Argentina's. Just as Italy's addition to the Six Nations has been, to say the least, a mixed blessing for all concerned, would Japan be genuinely competitive in the Rugby Championship?

ball in hand he s ok, but defending boffelli is a bigger liability than two grand danes in a small antiques shop.

Latest posts