• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2023] England vs Japan (17/09/2023)

From my kitchen the Japan national anthem sounded like a Hovis advert.

He more than made up for it

And, the red card was Curry's fault, no-one elses
Only side in the tournament to have had a red (for the entire game) and then a ban for a high tackle, despite multiple as bad or worse incidents barely being punished, in the game that was anticipated to be the most difficult for us and you want to pretend the ref is favouring us?

Jesus Christ man, get rid of that chip on your shoulder. We get it, you really don't like England but honestly, just STFU now because it's getting tiresome.

Only side in the tournament to have had a red (for the entire game) and then a ban for a high tackle, despite multiple as bad or worse incidents barely being punished, in the game that was anticipated to be the most difficult for us and you want to pretend the ref is favouring us?

Jesus Christ man, get rid of that chip on your shoulder. We get it, you really don't like England but honestly, just STFU now because it's getting tiresome.
I think he's more positive about England than most England fans as a neutral observer to be fair.

Just remember how tiresome you get against Scotland. Can't take the heat?

Do you think the Japanese side speak in English or Japanese? Like when the medics come on, when they're talking tactics etc.?
I doubt many of the imports are fluent

Latest posts