• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Kits

Anyone know where I can buy an Argentina jersey ? Even from the past few years ? Between scam sites, and overpriced old memorabilia, I have no idea where to get a jersey ? Been looking forever for one.

Anyone know where I can buy an Argentina jersey ? Even from the past few years ? Between scam sites, and overpriced old memorabilia, I have no idea where to get a jersey ? Been looking forever for one.
It depends. Where do u live?

Well, it looks like Macron is investing a lot of money in rugby. I prefer rugby brands than the big ones: Canterbury, BLK, ISC, etc, etc.

This is the last year of Nike sponsoring Los Pumas, there are rumours that UAR (Argentinian Rugby Union) is talking with Le Coq Sportif and CCC
Loved their England kits. I still wear their last England home and away shirts before the switch to Umbro. As for Umbro I bought the 150 year anniversary kit we wore against Scotland in 2021 but I've not bothered with any others.

I like the red one apart from the placement of the macron logo, although I like collar so there is no where else to put it.

I do think it's weird that St. George's cross is on the away kit.
Maybe you need to know your history of saints.
The black and yellow cross is the flag of St David.

download.png

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    471 bytes · Views: 0