• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Kits

Can't say it be ever been too keen on rugby shirts - I own two: 1 is a signed all blacks shirt canterbury of New Zealand from around 97ish, can't remember when exactly, it's at my mums house I need to get it back, lots of legends signatures. The other is the 98 training jersey; year we lost five in a row haha nice jersey though.

I really liked the English womens shirt at the World Cup last year because it looked like blood was dripping down from their heads.

Screenshot 2023-07-18 at 08.04.39.png

Dull enough, but I don't hate it - quite like the away kit's pattern

Do hate the high/circular collars though - what is it with Umbro and Canterbury?
Like look at it on Genge - I always used to cut the collar when I'd have playing shirts like that, felt like I was being strangled otherwise

View attachment 17138

Do hate the high/circular collars though - what is it with Umbro and Canterbury?
Like look at it on Genge - I always used to cut the collar when I'd have playing shirts like that, felt like I was being strangled otherwise
Me and the boys at spoons

View attachment 17138

£85 for the classic version!!!!
Reckon there will be a few fakes rolling around soon!!

£95 for the shirt and £125 for the pro one!!! What the hell, that's disgusting prices.
£5 for a plain white t-shirt. (or £20 for a decent quality one; or £80 for an egotistical one)
£1 for a sheet of iron-on transfer.
1 minute on google to find a JPG of the England Rose (and RWC and Umbro logos if you wish).

Jobs a good un