• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC Kits

Even I know (after 3 posts above) that it is the cross of St David!

Nice jersey, I like it. Don't see anything bad in the yellow around the collar tbh, I like it

Even I know (after 3 posts above) that it is the cross of St David!

Nice jersey, I like it. Don't see anything bad in the yellow around the collar tbh, I like it
I like the yellow around the rim of the collar itself, but the little stripe right at the front to make it a full circle is what looks a little off to me.

Maybe you need to know your history of saints.
The black and yellow cross is the flag of St David.

View attachment 17163
It's not a black and yellow cross though is it. It's a black cross on a black background.

It's just because the welsh love the English so much they want our flag as well as our players.

Maybe you need to know your history of saints.
The black and yellow cross is the flag of St David.
...im all for your original point....but you do you know you reply to multiple people in one post dont you?

The England stuff is just urgh. I have a few Canterbury supporters shirts and they'll have to do until we get shot of Umbro.

What I really hate is the ego of having the RWC logo on the front of all the shirts. Paired with the manufacturer's logo and country emblem it makes the top of the shirts look cramped, especially when all 3 are just in a row, exacerbated by no sponsor's logo. We know it's the RWC - shove that logo on the sleeve and that gives the designers a lot more scope.

Nice job by Nike on the Fiji kit. Up there with Argentina 2nd.

I like the red one apart from the placement of the macron logo, although I like collar so there is no where else to put it.

I actually like the logo there, breaks it up a bit. Nice shirt, except for the sleeves.

Last edited:
What I really hate is the ego of having the RWC logo on the front of all the shirts. Paired with the manufacturer's logo and country emblem it makes the top of the shirts look cramped, especially when all 3 are just in a row, exacerbated by no sponsor's logo. We know it's the RWC - shove that logo on the sleeve and that gives the designers a lot more scope.
I miss the old logo, the outstretched:
HQ9El9V.jpg
That logo added extra value to the shirt. Since 2011 RWC the logos has been lees atractive

damn....was thinking might be time for another AB's jersey as has been a while...will check it out in person but pics arent selling me

am i the only one getting hawaiian shirt vibes?

View attachment 16974

edit: have to say, its not going down well on the NZ rugby forum im on, would love to see a year on year jersey sales stat, wonder if theyre dropping, think adidas is out of (good) ideas
Those black ferns are awful. Like a 5 year old has been let loose on it.

Latest posts