• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

attachment.php

[video]https://youtu.be/zbvwlp6MaoI[/video]​

good effort but theres already an english version of this video, all it shows is the menus, its a hacked version of the rugby challenge 3 fanhub demo which unlocks all the menus for people to see. still no gameplay though :(

If the game is in submission then it's finished but must have some performance issues. Since the game isn't vastly different from the last iteration I'd be willing to bet the basic game engine has some performance issues on PS4 and Xbox One. Seen it happen with plenty of PC games being ported over to the newer consoles and I'd guess this is why we've had no new footage for ages. You can't do PR/marketing if the core game is buggy as hell and in smaller operations all the effort will be placed on fixing the issues rather than creating media for PR, trailers, etc. The other possibility is online multiplayer/fanhub issues - again common and can be tough to fix.

If it's in this stage then retailers, suppliers etc will have a 'holding date' that is continually being pushed back until the game passes submission and manufacturing finally begins. So once it's approved it should be a reasonably quick process but it's a little concerning that the game isn't passing submission for whatever reason. Fingers crossed it's smooth and stable once it finally makes its way out.

I think at this point there's no reason to expect this game anytime soon. I'v been willing to give WW & Tru Blu the benefit of the doubt but they have done nothing but alienate loyal fans with their complete silence. Compare this to how open Sidhe was on their foum with RC1 & RC2. Shame.

im beginning to think when it is finally released it will be rushed out so quickly, without enough advertising, it will be dead in the water

I have reported that page as it's a scam. bound to be a virus/malware.

Facebook wont do anything about it though

If the game is in submission then it's finished but must have some performance issues. Since the game isn't vastly different from the last iteration I'd be willing to bet the basic game engine has some performance issues on PS4 and Xbox One. Seen it happen with plenty of PC games being ported over to the newer consoles and I'd guess this is why we've had no new footage for ages. You can't do PR/marketing if the core game is buggy as hell and in smaller operations all the effort will be placed on fixing the issues rather than creating media for PR, trailers, etc. The other possibility is online multiplayer/fanhub issues - again common and can be tough to fix.

If it's in this stage then retailers, suppliers etc will have a 'holding date' that is continually being pushed back until the game passes submission and manufacturing finally begins. So once it's approved it should be a reasonably quick process but it's a little concerning that the game isn't passing submission for whatever reason. Fingers crossed it's smooth and stable once it finally makes its way out.

Aside from Fallout 4 having frame rate drops I don't know what the hell you are talking about. So far the only games have been massive games that push the limits of the Xbox One and PS4's hardware, I can assure you that Rugby Challenge 3 wouldn't push the limits of my laptop from 2011, let alone my Xbox one.

Aside from Fallout 4 having frame rate drops I don't know what the hell you are talking about. So far the only games have been massive games that push the limits of the Xbox One and PS4's hardware, I can assure you that Rugby Challenge 3 wouldn't push the limits of my laptop from 2011, let alone my Xbox one.

Not always the case. Have a few friends that work in game development and trust me, it happens. Spent many a session at the pub listening to them rant on about stuff. It's not always about graphics, some ports just don't work that well or the company producing them isn't that adept at converting it over. It can be any of a hundred reasons but performance issues are common. Considering that WW are obviously using Sidhe's engine then it stands to reason that there may have been some problems getting it to work.

Slightly off topic, but for anyone saying that rugby is somewhat of a niche sport and it has a limited market, I would just like to point out that this just got released:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/353890/
And surprisingly it looks really good. Even I am tempted to play it and I don't even know anything about the game.
No surprises about who is behind it though. Big Ant. I would absolutely love it if they got into rugby union game making.

Slightly off topic, but for anyone saying that rugby is somewhat of a niche sport and it has a limited market, I would just like to point out that this just got released:
And surprisingly it looks really good. Even I am tempted to play it and I don't even know anything about the game.
No surprises about who is behind it though. Big Ant. I would absolutely love it if they got into rugby union game making.

Looks interesting! Would definitely give that a go. On a semi-related note, I saw that the latest Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (upcoming Rio version) will have rugby sevens in it! So...uh, there's that.

My knowledge of Lacrosse comes pretty much entirely from American Pie and Archer, but does actually look like a decent game!

big ant are ace to be fair, put many hours into RLL3 and i dont even follow rugby league, its just a solid game

Ha, a suggested page just popped up on my facebook claiming to have a CD Key generator for Rugby Challenge 3.

Every comment on their download post was posted at the exact same time, all from countries that don't care about rugby :lol: not dodgy looking whatsoever.

Ha, a suggested page just popped up on my facebook claiming to have a CD Key generator for Rugby Challenge 3.

Every comment on their download post was posted at the exact same time, all from countries that don't care about rugby :lol: not dodgy looking whatsoever.

But did you get the CD Key generator!!! :p