• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge 3 confirmed

Hi Guys

Just a quick update

Daniel was on it again - As you can imagine the guy is extremely busy with all the marketing ,previews and info being launched almost every day.

He did take time off to say that the game will be released somewhere between 2015 SEP and 2042 Oct.

So good news!!!!

Hi Guys

Daniel was on it again - As you can imagine the guy is extremely busy with all the marketing ,previews and info being launched almost every day.

He did take time off to say that the game will be released somewhere between 2015 SEP and 2042 Oct.

So good news!!!!
Please stop spamming the thread. Im sure you would have had your laugh by now.

Please stop spamming the thread. Im sure you would have had your laugh by now.

I've been laughing at every mail.

Also please remember that your opinion really matters to me ,so I will def listen.

Thanks champ

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys and unrated

Just got a mail from daniel ,he says we will def get a release date of the release date very very soon .

I've been laughing at every mail.

Also please remember that your opinion really matters to me ,so I will def listen.

Thanks champ

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys and unrated

Just got a mail from daniel ,he says we will def get a release date of the release date very very soon .

it was slightly funny to begin with but now you sound a little childish. we get your point, tru blu etc are not giving you info

it was slightly funny to begin with but now you sound a little childish. we get your point, tru blu etc are not giving you info

The most important thing here is that I find it entertaining but thanks for your 2cents.

- - - Updated - - -

Just in

Rugby Challenge 4 has just been confirmed . It will be released a week or two befor rugby challenge 3

- - - Updated - - -

Just in

Rugby Challenge 4 has just been confirmed . It will be released a week or two before rugby challenge 3

The most important thing here is that I find it entertaining but thanks for your 2cents.

Nope - here, the most important thing is actual news and discussion on the game (yes I know...). People have alerts etc, enabled for this thread so they can tune in as and when more is known - a bit of humour is of course welcome but spamming the thread will, unsurprisingly, invoke annoyance when they keep checking in to find what is essentially the same joke from the same person.

By all means start another thread mocking Tru-blu, HES etc. I'm sure I'll join in when I'm in the mood (I have no great love of their handling of the RC series, believe me). Your entertainment can be the most important thing there if you like.

Nope - here, the most important thing is actual news and discussion on the game (yes I know...). People have alerts etc, enabled for this thread so they can tune in as and when more is known - a bit of humour is of course welcome but spamming the thread will, unsurprisingly, invoke annoyance when they keep checking in to find what is essentially the same joke from the same person.

By all means start another thread mocking Tru-blu, HES etc. I'm sure I'll join in when I'm in the mood (I have no great love of their handling of the RC series, believe me). Your entertainment can be the most important thing there if you like.

bla bla bla only got through the first line before nodding off......................

bla bla bla only got through the first line before nodding off......................
You're either 11 or were home schooled your whole life and didn't learn how to interact with other people. I've seen cats and dogs respond with more maturity.

You're either 11 or were home schooled your whole life and didn't learn how to interact with other people. I've seen cats and dogs respond with more maturity.

the fact that he clearly just made an account to post on this thread is a little disturbing. isnt scottish cannon's name Daniel?

A placeholder date they gave to the PS Store ages ago, and then forgot to update.

........ Christ on a bike what a bunch of Cowboys. Still holding out hope it will be serviceable, but I don't k kW how anyone can make a hash of it this much

He's actually trying to impersonate Daniel Visser, the head of Wicked Witch.

Latest posts