• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby challenge 2: The lions tour edition announced

Given that HES still haven't managed to wrangle the bok and euro national team licenses, does anyone think hb may be working on a sequel too?

Given that HES still haven't managed to wrangle the bok and euro national team licenses, does anyone think hb may be working on a sequel too?
I'd say they won't make another one until the next world cup. What is combined country by the way? It would be great if more licenses are secured but I'm fairly certain that's on True Blue's end of things and nothing to do with Sidhe.

Whilst it would give them the option do so, it doesn't guarantee that they are. They may just own the rights for X number of years, with a potential extension available if both parties agree.

doesn't matter - we'll just do what we did with the last Rugby Challenge. :)

Safe to say no. But in the future who knows, but is very unlikely.

Interesting interview, the next gen stuff is particularly interesting.

Yeah interesting. My only question is still unanswered (and probably will remain so because of licencing issues), but I'm still really curious if the likeness of players will be similar to any other nations as they are to Australia and New Zealand.

I like that the red/orange hair is still in the game :p (Saw a screen shot of tigers wasps and one of them has that strange colour).
Are there any rumours on a release date yet? Im guessing pre-Lions is a bit too much to hope for.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Olyy: No release date has been set, but there are plenty of rumours :)

nickdnz: I'm not entirely clear about what you're asking.

Olyy: No release date has been set, but there are plenty of rumours :)

nickdnz: I'm not entirely clear about what you're asking.

I'm asking that: The faces of many players from Australia and New Zealand are amazing in the detail for rugby challenge. Players like Weepu, Drew Mitchell Jonah Lomu, Mario (lol) have all been obviously made to closely resemble the actual players. In contrast the other countries all have faces which seem based off their likeness but made through the 'create-a-player' system, which while good is in comparison very unrealistic when compared to Weepu etc...So, my question is whether or not the NH players which are from licensed teams will have the same detail put into individual players as in many of the players from the SH?

I'm asking that: The faces of many players from Australia and New Zealand are amazing in the detail for rugby challenge. Players like Weepu, Drew Mitchell Jonah Lomu, Mario (lol) have all been obviously made to closely resemble the actual players. In contrast the other countries all have faces which seem based off their likeness but made through the 'create-a-player' system, which while good is in comparison very unrealistic when compared to Weepu etc...So, my question is whether or not the NH players which are from licensed teams will have the same detail put into individual players as in many of the players from the SH?
I have been wondering the same thing? It's hard to tell from the screenshots as the Lions team screenshot looks quite good. Last time I understand they didn't have the time to put as much detail into the NH guys.

It varies. It will always depend on when clubs and unions get their team information and/or media to us, and how useful those are, as to how well we are able to create likenesses. I can't speak to specifics, but on the whole there has geen a general increase in the quality of player likenesses, though that may apply to a particular player or team licence that you are interested in.

Haha only just realised Savea has been dropped from the cover... Fair call

I like that the red/orange hair is still in the game :p (Saw a screen shot of tigers wasps and one of them has that strange colour).
Are there any rumours on a release date yet? Im guessing pre-Lions is a bit too much to hope for.

entirely rumor since no date confirmed yet but most nz stores are estimating a release in june

strange things can happen but the first hands on event has been announced for may 9th sylvia park auckland so seems like a release in june could be very likely

https://www.facebook.com/events/527513110627600/

Thursday, May 9, 2013
7:00pm until 8:00pm
JB Hi Fi Sylvia Park Shopping Centre, 286 Mt Wellington Highway, Mt Wellington
Come along to JB Hi Fi Sylvia Park this Thursday for an exclusive hands-on event for All Blacks Rugby Challenge 2! Be one of the first gamers in the world to play one of 2013's most anticipated ***les!

oh dear oh dear oh dear they made the mistake of having the same boring old boot selections

I don't think different boots would of been high on the agenda in the new feature list. Plenty of other things which are more important to implement, around the game play aspects

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts