• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby challenge 2: The lions tour edition announced

Awesome Awesome news, I have to say I saw Milla posting about a week ago and hoped that it ment we might be seeing another one sometimes soon. The new features sound like what RC1 was missing focus on forward play would be nice as theres never been a rugby game where you can viably use forwards.

Heh, I've never stopped reading the forum. It was just chance someone posted about Rugby Challenge then :)

Very happy this morning :D
Great news, especially if the transfer blocks are removed

Heh, I've never stopped reading the forum. It was just chance someone posted about Rugby Challenge then :)

Milla knows I'll be popping by SIDHE in Wellington so they can make me a custom face - so he's been keeping a low profile.

All i want to know is when can i order it and then start editing all the NH player stats to make the game realistic. Rugby Challange was great once you tweaked it.

Hopefully they'll have the NH ratings more accurate this time.

I don't think you will be now... You have just insulted her!!!

I called Milla he, as in Him - our almighty creator. Jeezz, slow on the uptake...Milla being female is obvious even on an online forum...

That's a dealbreaker for me, I'm afraid.

You can kiss my cash goodbye, Sidhe!

I'm glorious and you know it.

Hopefully they'll have the NH ratings more accurate this time.

Apparently the rankings won't go below 0 :(

Last edited:
They scrapping Hurricanes then?!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

attachment.php

O'Connel
Best
Roberts
BOD
Parling
Healy
Robshaw
Ferris
North
Phillips
Kearny.

They are who I see from left to right

Will this be released in NA with NTSC coding?
Alternatively, will this be on Steam, released same time as console?

Exciting stuff!! Hope the improvements are geared towards transfer systems, realism etc rather than just graphics!

Looking forward to this - as others have mentioned - the few things that would really sell this to me as a good game is a few more unique faces, especially for NH players. Also as others mentioned, passing got mental, especially when they would pass backwards regardless of which way the player was facing, so a player runs right, gets tackled and then does an amazing skip pass left in a way that is virtually impossible.

I'd also like to see some of the faces they've already made kept, so just because Rokocoko now plays in the Top 14, I'd be gutten to lose his face. More unique high quality faces the better in my opinion! - maybe just cause I lack an imagination and have a hard time seeing the players as their some-what likenesses. Really looking forward to this.

EDIT: Also, I'd love to see the goal kicking system a bit closer to HB's Rugby 08. It seemed a little more tricky but you had more control of where exactly the ball would go, rather than 'if you get it in the red, it'll go where you aim it'. Anyway - even without this but the other features, I'd buy it.
It'd be even better if they implement the Madden kick stick.

Now that's endurance.... what happens at the end?
Thank you, thank you all. Nothing happens at the end. When your 13th season ends, you have another World Cup, then after that finishes you just get a chance to have a look at your career stats as the little trophy icon pops up in the top-right corner, congratulating you. Only lost 9 games and drew 2 in 13 seasons, 10 of which were on Pro. I think that's pretty impressive.

Latest posts