• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Licenses aren't everything. PES made a solid franchise based on gameplay rather than teams.
As long as we have a decent editor (please a kit one sometime) it isn't end of the world.

Online possible with ps4 share play. Sony confirmed any local only multiplayer game can utilise share play.

Ps plus required.

Last edited:
Did Kiwi_Boliever get a chance to look at customise / edit option @ Armageddon , suppose gameplay more important ....

Don't get me wrong I'd go with gameplay over licensing... but pro evo was at the top of its game because you could edit every single detail, the customisation of kit was unreal, and it's own 'master league'...

Even though it sounds like you can only change names in Rugby 15... I just hope someone can edit the teams/kits/squads/players and simply add it via usb to ps3 etc. just like RC/RC2....

and hopefully the custom cup allows for a sort of world league ?

licenses are rubbish and not called for

u just gotto look at Don Bradman Crickets Academy for a benchmark workaround, and then the money saved from licenses can be syphoned back into the nitty gritty gameplay

from the youtubes the game does run and look good in motion - some of the chip n chases really show off the flare at our disposal on breaks. i cant wait to see it in side view

Last edited by a moderator:
from the youtubes the game does run and look good in motion - some of the chip n chases really show off the flare at our disposal on breaks. i cant wait to see it in side view

Could you link to some of the videos? I can't find any :(

lol ive had an epic fail - i was searching scottish cannons vids and realised most of them are RWC11 or RC2

:lol:

That's actually one of my pet peeves about the videos made by @ScottishCannon

It's a pain having to go through a whole video looking for game play because the ***le says new game play.

Gents when there is new gameplay out you will know, I focus on discussiona aout rugby 15 and interview and of course I use those key words in the ***le, I of course want people to watch my videos, as the more interaction the better, but when I am put gameplay in the ***le it has either been an interview or actual gameplay, it does not same new gameplay because that is complete misconception, but I am trying to grow this community as much as I can!

Gents when there is new gameplay out you will know, I focus on discussiona aout rugby 15 and interview and of course I use those key words in the ***le, I of course want people to watch my videos, as the more interaction the better, but when I am put gameplay in the ***le it has either been an interview or actual gameplay, it does not same new gameplay because that is complete misconception, but I am trying to grow this community as much as I can!

I appreciate what you're saying, but that obviously isn't particularly endearing to many of us here. Below are just two videos which have severely misleading ***les.

- Rugby 15 Hands-On Preview with Apaiata -Gameplay, Impressions, Gameplay, International Licensing
- Rugby 15 at Armageddon Expo - Demo ( Questions about Rugby 15!)

It would be so much better if you had ***les that better captured the content of the videos, such as 'Rugby 15 impressions from an Armageddon attendant' etc. Likewise, if you replaced the videos from old rugby matches with text or other similar things it would be much appreciated.

These are merely suggestions, otherwise you're going to end up leaving everyone frustrated.

I appreciate what you're saying, but that obviously isn't particularly endearing to many of us here. Below are just two videos which have severely misleading ***les.

- Rugby 15 Hands-On Preview with Apaiata -Gameplay, Impressions, Gameplay, International Licensing
- Rugby 15 at Armageddon Expo - Demo ( Questions about Rugby 15!)

It would be so much better if you had ***les that better captured the content of the videos, such as 'Rugby 15 impressions from an Armageddon attendant' etc. Likewise, if you replaced the videos from old rugby matches with text or other similar things it would be much appreciated.

These are merely suggestions, otherwise you're going to end up leaving everyone frustrated.

I watched just one of his vids, and didn't even bother watching it to the end.

For me it's about credibility, and I'm not convinced that he is a credible source of information. He has no affiliation with any studio/media outlet/gaming site, so how do I know the things he say is in fact true or not??

For all I know he could be making most of it up just to get more people watch him play ****ty on Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge!

And he mumbles! It's so damn annoying trying to figure out what he's saying.

There are a couple problems with what you are saying, firstly I am a rugby gamer, I am of course going to put rugby gaming in the background while I talk about something about rugby 15, I am not going to include good tries from reality because firstly that is not what I do and secondly I can be copyrighted for uploading a video, also I won't be able to monetize my videos, secondly the first ***le is exactly what is in the video, there is discussion about gameplay, international licensing and more, I mean honestly I am just being more specific than being broad, the second one is people being notified of it being attended at Armageddon!

I think many people would agree, the amount of information that I have figured out about rugby 15 is amazing, from the interview with Developers, All teams and Ratings due to Apai to just general smaller information, I appreciate the constructive criticism, but I think the more broader the ***le the less people knoww about rugby 15 and it stops the community from growing

There are a couple problems with what you are saying, firstly I am a rugby gamer, I am of course going to put rugby gaming in the background while I talk about something about rugby 15, I am not going to include good tries from reality because firstly that is not what I do and secondly I can be copyrighted for uploading a video, also I won't be able to monetize my videos, secondly the first ***le is exactly what is in the video, there is discussion about gameplay, international licensing and more, I mean honestly I am just being more specific than being broad, the second one is people being notified of it being attended at Armageddon!

I think many people would agree, the amount of information that I have figured out about rugby 15 is amazing, from the interview with Developers, All teams and Ratings due to Apai to just general smaller information, I appreciate the constructive criticism, but I think the more broader the ***le the less people knoww about rugby 15 and it stops the community from growing

I disagree, the way you word the ***le clearly makes it sound like there is actual gameplay shown within the video, which isn't the case. Even simply changing the first video to 'Rugby 15 gameplay impressions with Apaiata' would be much more direct and far less misleading. Likewise, the second video would be better ***led 'Rugby 15 demo to be playable at Armageddon'.

In terms of your background videos, how many people do you think actually pay attention to the dated gameplay? If you were instead to have text summarising what you are saying it would be much more beneficial.

And finally, I would definitely agree that you managed to source a lot of great information about the game. What concerns me more is the delivery of this information.

JMO :)

I disagree, the way you word the ***le clearly makes it sound like there is actual gameplay shown within the video, which isn't the case. Even simply changing the first video to 'Rugby 15 gameplay impressions with Apaiata' would be much more direct and far less misleading. Likewise, the second video would be better ***led 'Rugby 15 demo to be playable at Armageddon'.

In terms of your background videos, how many people do you think actually pay attention to the dated gameplay? If you were instead to have text summarising what you are saying it would be much more beneficial.

And finally, I would definitely agree that you managed to source a lot of great information about the game. What concerns me more is the delivery of this information.

JMO :)

Mr Fish, I have respect for you as you got all the ratings for all the teams in rugby 15, however, I don't want to have text as that is boring and plain, noone wants to read when you can listen, that is the entire point of it, I do exactly what other youtubers do in other games such as call of duty, and if it is new gameplay I will say new gameplay, there is nothing misleading that I am trying to do I just believe it is the best way to ***le my videos, I will try to be more direct but, ALSO WHAT ELSE COULD RUGBY 15 HANDS-ON Preview with Apai mean? Isn't that direct enough?

Every single one of my videos is credible most of the time I either mention or leave a link to my source in the description, 100% of the information I have discussed is true about the game! I don't want people to watch me play rc2, I didn't really enjoy the game, i want to interact with people about topics I am interested in!! Sorry if you think i am uncredible, you are allowed your own opinion, but in this case it is false

Every single one of my videos is credible most of the time I either mention or leave a link to my source in the description, 100% of the information I have discussed is true about the game! I don't want people to watch me play rc2, I didn't really enjoy the game, i want to interact with people about topics I am interested in!! Sorry if you think i am uncredible, you are allowed your own opinion, but in this case it is false

It would be better if you'd use something like soundcloud. Because what you show on your videos gives the uninformed a false sense of the game. You could also add a caption stating that the video is not Rugby 15.

To me you are purposefully doing this to grab more attention in viewership as nobody has seen proper videos of the gameplay and your ommision of stating this makes me question your credibility.

I have two videos of gameplay on my channel you dumbass, you know I think you are uninformed because you have no idea what is going on, if I have almost 70 videos talking about rugby 15, if you think thateach video is false, I think you are ignorant and need to read other articles about rugby 15 and get an idea of the game, beacause my knowledge of the game is amazing and my subs know a lot more since my very insightful videos

Latest posts