• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

Seemed fairly clear to me from the video that they're taking a few ideas from the Challenge series - like fend/sidestep etc being allocated to the analogue stick.

RC2 has its flaws but for me it's still the best rugby game out there - Rugby 15 looks better than RWC11 (at least in gameplay...graphics wise I can't believe they consider this effort acceptable) but I dont think the complete package is going to be on RC's level from what I've seen so far.

Interesting.

Wow Mario! That's pretty bloody charitable of you. I personally didn't make it 2 minutes in before the music alone bored me to the point I had to turn it off.

I appreciate the time taken aside for this interview but was the music really necessary? It's an interview. I couldn't focus on anything the guy was saying.

Any links to where RC3 was confirmed , what forum is Mario using ?

I think it's sarcasm unfortunately but let's keep hoping. If you want to keep up with Sidhe and their games the best place is generally the official Rugby Challenge 2 forum on their website. It's blocked on my work browser so can't get the link, but give it a Google and you should find it easily.

Haven't had time to watch the interview, but was the release date mentioned?
I'm sure I heard some time in November before (maybe 19th?). Would've expected it to be up for pre-order by now, if that were the case.

Last edited:
Cheers , I read back after initial excitement and think you are spot on , never mind , 1 new rugby game is better than none

The game will be available to play at Rage in Johannesburg, South Africa this weekend. Let's hope somebody can give us some beefy feedback after the weekend.

The game will be available to play at Rage in Johannesburg, South Africa this weekend. Let's hope somebody can give us some beefy feedback after the weekend.
i would of loved to go but i live in cape town

Graphics look pretty decent to be honest and I like the presentation as well.

It's amazing how impatient some people are, even when they stated that it was the Beta stage and not completed yet.

Doesn't look bad looks like some peoples will look like them patchall and Lloyd Williams. Why does it say it that article that they have reviewed the release window?

Hmm, still looks awful to me. Look at the pic of Patchell taking a conversion - it looks like he's dislocated his shoulder and the graphics (particularly textures) looks light years behind even RC2, which runs on previous generation hardware! Really hope it plays well, but the quality of the presentation makes me wonder if this is developed more as a smaller, download-only ***le rather than full retail. If this retails for the same price as a standard PS4/XBOne retail game then I won't be going anywhere near it until there is at least a 50% price drop. I know rugby games are thin on the ground and graphics aren't everything, but I would at least expect it to look a step ahead of last-gen efforts. At the moment this barely looks any better than RWC11, so yeah...gameplay better be spectacular!

Last edited:

Latest posts