• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

It says on there that they have already shown it. But as you've said it's most probably embargoed

Top14, ProD2 and Aviva Premiership.....I hope there is a possibility for the Guinness Pro12

well on the screenshot pictures there is a munster kit on it and it had the pro12 on the e3 thing so most likely there is. but i dont know if there is super 15 rugby in it

18747662.jpg

well on the screenshot pictures there is a munster kit on it and it had the pro12 on the e3 thing so most likely there is. but i dont know if there is super 15 rugby in it

yeah, but there is no pro12 logo on the french cover

The license leak may have cost them the license- I recall a similar incident when the first footage of Rugby Challenge leaked.

It's not a leak and it's not similar, just cause the league isn't licensed doesn't mean teams aren't. They might have got the Pro 12 and not or still talking with Guinness so they can't use the Pro 12 logo since it's a Guinness trademark. Bigben showed us the RaboDirect logo and the Munster kits, so it's not a leak, they're just finalizing details before they make it official.
By the way, rugbythegame.com
An Official Licensed Product of the RaboDirect PRO12. The Rabodirect PRO12 logo device is a protected mark. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Last edited:
1 second of gameplay

It's not a leak and it's not similar, just cause the league isn't licensed doesn't mean teams aren't. They might have got the Pro 12 and not or still talking with Guinness so they can't use the Pro 12 logo since it's a Guinness trademark. Bigben showed us the RaboDirect logo and the Munster kits, so it's not a leak, they're just finalizing details before they make it official.
By the way, rugbythegame.com
An Official Licensed Product of the RaboDirect PRO12. The Rabodirect PRO12 logo device is a protected mark. Unauthorised use is prohibited.

Hello, loicASM63 found this video and we can see 1 or 2 second of gameplay :

http://www.lnr.fr/video-top-14-les-coulisses-de-la-conference-des-capitaines-2014-2015,4065.html

Please note, don't double post thanks.

yeah but he's Satan, he can do all the wrong things he wants man. Plus, there's a pattern of evil here. He's Satan, and you've just entered the 13 k domain. I think you should leave this thread and only casually return every once in a while for it may be haunted. You've been warned...consequences could be mild. Farewell.

Nice find Satan. Hopefully we'll work again together with this game.

Well from that brief look, it at least seems that we have new running animations :) i am glad

Atm im very disappointed with the licenses. I dont want to be forced to play just as french or english teams! Why couldnt they get a heineken cup (or watever it is now) license so your getting a much better variety of nations

Atm im very disappointed with the licenses. I dont want to be forced to play just as french or english teams! Why couldnt they get a heineken cup (or watever it is now) license so your getting a much better variety of nations

Because there's a good chance that the license is either tied up or is RIDICULOUSLY expensive. Remember that HB/BigBen are not operating on a massive budget.

Licenses are notoriously difficult to procure.

I'd be surprised is there were no pro12 teams in it.
The initial poster photos had the Pro12 on them - the lack of mentioning since them could just be because of the change in sponsor, so they need to redo all the promo material with them on(/work out fees with Guinness).

Latest posts