• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

This game reminds me of Ashes Cricket 2013. They had the foundations of a good game with Ashes Cricket 2009, like Rugby 08 I guess, and then tried something completely different and it turned out as a disaster.

I think there will be a game for next years world cup, and they thought they could get a bit of a an extra pot of money by releasing what they have so far.

Bascially we are their guinnea pigs, but of course we are wasting 50 quid a go to buy it

This game need a patch to fix the difficulty because I'm playing on hard and I can turnover the opposition on every ruck. Which is making the game super easy. Anyone else agree?

This game need a patch to fix the difficulty because I'm playing on hard and I can turnover the opposition on every ruck. Which is making the game super easy. Anyone else agree?
yes but you have to admit, sometimes you struggle to get over the gain line(advantage line) ???

yes but you have to admit, sometimes you struggle to get over the gain line(advantage line) ???

Yes I do but I haven't lost a game on hard. I can turn the opposition over every time they have the ball. This really need to be fixed so the game can be enjoyable. Do you think they will be making a patch soon ?

Yes I do but I haven't lost a game on hard. I can turn the opposition over every time they have the ball. This really need to be fixed so the game can be enjoyable. Do you think they will be making a patch soon ?

Think this is the most important question

i think they'd rather let us have this half done game, and they'll release a new game in the middle of next year
#Rugby 15 2.0-RWC edition :/

I agree 100%, it's stupid and ruins the game. Sometimes I don't contest the ruck when defending to see what it eould
be like and I've had some really good matches, but it would obviously be better if they kept the ball without us allowing them to do so

i think they'd rather let us have this half done game, and they'll release a new game in the middle of next year
#Rugby 15 2.0-RWC edition :/

That's like paying for a patch. Rugby gaming is pathetic these days. I'm glad I learned by lesson after what happened with PRM and held off.

Steady on! GIFS of endless runs or it didn't happen!

Dear god that game was truly awful. I am looking forward to returning to my digs tomorrow to get hold of my downloaded copy of the game on the Xbox One.

Ashes Cricket 2013 was hilarious. Never before has a game been so unfit for release. But from what I've been told, PRM15 had a good go!

I have just been watching some videos of the game in action. It looks worse than I dared to dread. Not even sure I want to buy it in January anymore.

My goodness... Always been a fan of HB until RWC 2011 came out..

And this game looks... just horrible... No quick ruck ball.. Guys seem to be catching the ball while standing... ..

Its like Rugby 2004.. What the heck happened HB?

My goodness... Always been a fan of HB until RWC 2011 came out..

And this game looks... just horrible... No quick ruck ball.. Guys seem to be catching the ball while standing... ..

Its like Rugby 2004.. What the heck happened HB?
why do people keep on saying there's no quick ball in Rugby 15, it depends on how you handle the rucks, i get nothing but quick ball and sometimes i catch the opposition in an offside position
like if i made a long break then at the breakdown(ruck)i get quick ball then i catch them offside

I watching from the vids.

Someone tell them to get a marketing guru... Why release such crap trailers?

i'm that desperate for a half-decent rugby game that i'd be delighted if someone brought out an updated version of Jonah Lomu rugby (1997)

the games have been that bad that i take no notice of them anymore as i know they'll be terrible

Last edited:
Any links to these videos? I can only find the ones with Scottish Cannon shouting at me.

Latest posts