• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
The patch doesn't seem to work on my pc.I save the files to the right areas but when I go into the game it hasn't had any effect.

Please help.

Saw that I made a balls-up with the 3 Nations fixtures, correct fixture file is up for download on the 1st page.

Awesome. Thanks for the rosters and patches. Whoever created them. Always nice to play with updated teams.

No I haven't used any patches before.

Last edited:
Hey JDV, what is the filename you used for Tom Crofts face? I know the id is 27577 but I'm not sure which file it is! Would be a great help if you could tell me :D

No I haven't used any patches before.

Do you see the new roster and its changes or don't you see changes to the game like kits and faces?

I've got the Woosahs ruggasmic 08 editor. Is it possible to change team names?

You must change the team names in the be2970b0ada8e42cf891ce60ffe69575.xml file.Do you know how to extract files from the data.gob file?

hi
one question when will the large patch be up?

I think that I'm going to have to hold the release of the full patch back a bit until all the NH transfer are done for the 2010-2011 season.I think you guys will agree that it will be better to have a complete roster and full squads rather than teams with a few "place holder" players in them?
Also it affects the face portraits that I make for the players, for example I made a new face portrait for Simon Cross that plays/played for Edinburgh Gunners, and only after that saw that he retired and won't be in the squad for the 10-11 season, so if I then replace him with a new player, that player will have his(Simon Cross) face portrait pic....

So I can either release the full patch now but the roster won't have full complete squads for the NH teams, or I must wait for the transfers to be completed?

are you uploading the full patch JDV?

Read above please.

Hey JDV, what is the filename you used for Tom Crofts face? I know the id is 27577 but I'm not sure which file it is! Would be a great help if you could tell me :D

Glad to see you realized that he's got an unique face now:D, I made it for fun but I still think it sucks:lol:

1f92673e0cfa1e5fe577422c653fcd26.big , there you go.

Theres no changes to the game at all, no new kits,rosters or faces.

Nono I think it's great! Was itching for a face for him, there's no generic ones that suit him!

Theres no changes to the game at all, no new kits,rosters or faces.
Did you extract the files from the .rar archive to your rugby 08 main folder and the Rugby08.ros folder to mydocs\rugby08?

Nono I think it's great! Was itching for a face for him, there's no generic ones that suit him!
Glad you like it

so the patch will not released until fall....
It maybe sooner, most of the NH teams are starting to finalize their squads.

anyway can you upload the complete patch, so we can have an idea of this patch, i think that all transfers are not necessary now..

I use Windows 7

Then I can't see what the problem can be, post a screen shot of the location to where you extracted the files to please?

anyway can you upload the complete patch, so we can have an idea of this patch, i think that all transfers are not necessary now..

Seeing as its only the face portrait pics and squads that will be affected and not completed, I probably can upload it now yes.But I can't guarantee that it will be up tonight, will try my best though!

hey JDV check this roster of mine...........because it`s acting crazy...all the faces i assign is changing into 41191.and in game it`s like stupidhttp://hotfile.com/dl/48601676/6fda4...2.ros.rar.html

Yes I'll have a look at it for you quickly...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts