• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby 08 Roster update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would just like to add that the Natal Sharks have signed Ross Skeate, who played in France (as a lock), so if you could do that with ur update please

This is where I extracted the files to.

Attachments

• screen shot 1.jpg
    screen shot 1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 16
  • screen shot 2.jpg
    screen shot 2.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 19
Would just like to add that the Natal Sharks have signed Ross Skeate, who played in France (as a lock), so if you could do that with ur update please

Will see what I can do, I originally planned to have the Super 14 teams updated for the 2010 season...

This is where I extracted the files to.

Yah yah yah, just like I thought!You didn't extract the files from the .rar archive...download winrar(google it), open the .rar archive with winrar and extract the files/folder inside the .rar archive to the same locations.

Thanks for the help its working now. really good patch can't wait for the bigger one should be awesome.

King the patch is awsome , I hope the full be better

If you can , can you please do

Craig Gower face please

World Cup

Hi.
Is it just me or when playing the world cup using the new roster, the teams like japan suddenly beat wales and australia.
Not one of the stronger teams go through to the knockout rounds?
Any help?

please help!!!!

ive changed these players faces with woosahs editor

berrick barnes
heinrich brussouw
kankowski
ruan pienaar
kurtley beale
quade cooper
ben foden
frans steyn
wll genia
rob kearney
lelia masaga

ok, but yday i downloaded all the face mods for the above mentioned players and placed them in the folder which i was supposed to but they still have the faces i assigned with woosahs editor.(i did the right thing, dont worry...coz all the faces i didnt edit with woosahs editor is working GREAT!!)

what do i do?

PLEASE HELP!

Its cool. I downloaded v4 and now everythings fine. Awesome work. Cant wait 4 the full patch!

hey JDV do you now what big file and face id Bastareaud havefrom MUP1.2?!!!!!

Well I'll be dammed:lol:, I'm FINALLY busy uploading the full patch, its currently at 3% and according to filefront it will take about another +- 1 hour, 43 minutes to complete, yeah I know, slow internet is ****:rolleyes:

Again very very sorry for taking so long to upload the full patch, but I'm just human;)

The full patch will be posted in a new thread and can maybe be merged with this thread later on...

More details on the full patch will be in the new thread.

Hi, is there a way I can get all the super14 teams kit only. I try all the patches but still either kit for European teams replacing Super14 Teams or something else. By the way, JDK...thanks for the update...awesome

Well I'll be dammed:lol:, I'm FINALLY busy uploading the full patch, its currently at 3% and according to filefront it will take about another +- 1 hour, 43 minutes to complete, yeah I know, slow internet is ****:rolleyes:

Again very very sorry for taking so long to upload the full patch, but I'm just human;)

The full patch will be posted in a new thread and can maybe be merged with this thread later on...

More details on the full patch will be in the new thread.

King , can you also put the names of the new faces , a little question did you made any Hendre Fourie face ?

King , can you also put the names of the new faces , a little question did you made any Hendre Fourie face ?

Yeah I'm busy with the face list, and no I didn't make a face for Hendre Fourie, will see what I can do in a next update...

Upload is at 82%!!!

Hi guys, Great job with accurate stats of the players, but i noticed that Pierre Spies for South Africa is not rated as an impact player although he has a huge impact on every game they play. Also his line out are something like 6, but they use him everywhere in the line outs with excellent results.

Also Morne Steyn has a much further place kicking and punting range then in the game, please boost his kicking power a bit.

Just a suggestion
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts