• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC4 creations

Carel du preez

Academy Player
Good day guys,i have a few days to create some players,let me know if anyone is interested.
One player at a time please.

Also go check out some of my creations,created under the name frannaw143 on fanhub

Some new and old players created:
-Jasper wiese
-ox nche
-antoine dupont
-marco van staden
-cheslin kolbe
-vincent koch
-morne steyn
-cj stander
-peter o'mahony
-connor murray
-johnny sexton
-josh van der flier
-bundee aki
-tadg furlong
-keith earls
-richie mccaw
-dan carter
-francois steyn
-ewan Roos
And a few more...

Let me know ,cheers!

I have downloaded several players of your creations and let me tell you that they are the best creations, very accurate; At this moment I am finishing putting together the teams for the last Rugby World Cup and your work has helped me a lot. I have also created some players, especially from Namibia. In a couple of days and after several weeks of work I will finally be able to upload all the teams from the 2023 World Cup to Fanhub. I would like you to make your version of Torsten Van Jaarsveld and Michael Leitch.

Thank you so much man appreciate the kind message,im just busy finishing my legends team from players early 2000s and now retired players and i will share if you would be interested in the team.it will consist of 50 greats

Thank you so much man appreciate the kind message,im just busy finishing my legends team from players early 2000s and now retired players and i will share if you would be interested in the team.it will consist of 50 greats
Hey bro did you get my messages for RC4

Good day guys,i have a few days to create some players,let me know if anyone is interested.
One player at a time please.

Also go check out some of my creations,created under the name frannaw143 on fanhub

Some new and old players created:
-Jasper wiese
-ox nche
-antoine dupont
-marco van staden
-cheslin kolbe
-vincent koch
-morne steyn
-cj stander
-peter o'mahony
-connor murray
-johnny sexton
-josh van der flier
-bundee aki
-tadg furlong
-keith earls
-richie mccaw
-dan carter
-francois steyn
-ewan Roos
And a few more...

Let me know ,cheers!
Good Day

How do I go around to access these players?

Latest posts