• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RC3 World Modding Team ©®™

Exactly that Rudolph, we have and will always put in thanks the creators that we use boots, kits...

I explained everything.

Be patient and you will be pleasantly surprised of this Mega Patch, we will enhance what is to improve (it's our policy)

Even the guys who don't like me will use the patch lol
EVERYONE is excited about the patch.

I dont use this forum so much unfortunately, but just logged in to say congratulations on your great work and thank you very much for the intention to share it with the community. I am sure that with the modification, it will feel like an entirely new game.

We look forward to it!

You are working in the league GreeneKing IPA Championship??

You are working in the league GreeneKing IPA Championship??
No, and the game stops working if we add leagues such as the MLR for example or any other League. It is because of the number of players in the database. This game is very poorly designed...

We could put that Guinness Pro14 in extra League.

If you want other leagues you need to replace the existing unfortunately.

Which program is used to modify, and where do I find file to modify

Encore Merci !
Vous pensez qu'il y en a pour combien de semaines/mois/jours/années/siècles environ s'il vous plait ? Est-il possible de donner une approximation?

Encore Merci !
Vous pensez qu'il y en a pour combien de semaines/mois/jours/années/siècles environ s'il vous plait ? Est-il possible de donner une approximation?

Réponse à la hauteur de tes questions : entre le début et la sortie lol

Non, sérieusement bientôt bientôt

At the height of your questions answer: between the beginning and the output lol

No, seriously soon soon

Okay, merci à toi même si bientot n'est pas une approximation mdr.
Mais je comprends tout à fait, pas de soucis, et encore merci !

Lol! Jonafromfiji, its kind of a touchy subject that one. But I'm sure the Creator will be glad you asked.

There are some problems to solve. Just a little more patience. :D:D

@world_modding_team & Loup_blanc: Actually I think we could do with more news and inputs on your behalf. It'll help keep impatience levels low and even encourage other people to contribute to the project by helping you solve problems you're struggling with. I don't have much time to contribute to anything involving the game right now but I've noticed that whenever someone kindly asks where the project is going or if there is any progress at all, your tone is somewhat dry and patronizing. People need to know and I believe they have the right to take part in it. Sure, there are folks who ask in an irritating manner and those who will do nothing to help, but others are ready to lend their support.

I'm thinking about Frans.hendrik, Zay, Woldog, Matt, Colossss and many more who constantly send updates about their work even if it's not due to progress very quickly. They're frequently giving indications, they point at potential issues with the work they're carrying and they're giving updates. You used to do it as well and I'm glad you did. But I noticed that you haven't kept it going recently, so don't be surprised if peeps are becoming impatient.