• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RBS 6 Nations - England vs Ireland - 17/03/2012 - 17:00

You're to easy can only imagine what would happen if I said PO'M better than Wood. Yes at the moment Kearney is playing better possible player of the tournament.

Is Paul O'Connell still out injured?

That could be a telling factor, as Ireland's maul, with him, is cracking (as is their maul defence) and he's a cornerstone of their choke-tackling (which is ridiculously-annoyingly-effective).

Obviously he'll be missed but I thought our maul was quiet good on Saturday. We've also still got Sexton, Ferris and Ross who are all very good at the brilliant choke tackle.

and leave Morgan/Robshaw/Croft running at Earls playing blindside flanker? :p

Only need it for one play.;)

Actually Ferris often defends outside channels rushing up so fast the team can't really spread it.

Last edited:
I know how to definitely win the first time England get the ball out to 13 have Ferris there waiting. Tuilagi won't be able to finish the game.
and leave Morgan/Robshaw/Croft running at Earls playing blindside flanker? :p

ferris at 13 for this one, earls on wing for trimble and back row of heaslip SOB and POM. done

1. Corbisiero vs Healy = Equal
2. Hartley vs Best = Best
3. Coles vs Ross = Cole
4. Botha vs O'Callaghan = Botha
5. Parling vs Ryan = Ryan
6. Croft vs Ferris = Ferris
7. Robshaw vs O'Brien = both 6s equal
8. Morgan vs Heaslip = Morgan
9. Dickson vs Reddan = Dickson
10. Farrell vs Sexton = Sexton
11. Sharples vs Trimble = Sharples
12. Barritt vs D'arcy = Barritt
13. Tuilagi vs Earls = Tuilagi
14. Strettle vs Bowe = Bowe
15. Foden vs Kearney = Foden

Yes at the moment Kearney is playing better possible player of the tournament.
More than that, I'd say he is the player of the tournament so far.

btw having Ferris marking Tuilagi all game and playing without a 6 (who is your best forward) near the contact zone in defense? I'll happily take that. :D

More than that, I'd say he is the player of the tournament so far.

btw having Ferris marking Tuilagi all game and playing without a 6 (who is your best forward) near the contact zone in defense? I'll happily take that. :D

In case no one noticed Tuilagi will be injured after one hit because as Peat once said Ferris is a death machine.

1. Corbisiero vs Healy = Equal
3. Coles vs Ross = Cole
5. Parling vs Ryan = Ryan
7. Robshaw vs O'Brien = both 6s equal
8. Morgan vs Heaslip = Morgan
9. Dickson vs Reddan = Dickson
10. Farrell vs Sexton = Sexton
11. Sharples vs Trimble = Sharples

What does Healy have to do seriously? Jenkins is the only 6n who can be said to be ahead of him. O'Brien and Robshaw equal? I've already expanded on Foden and Kearney.

Last edited:
I guess I'm the only one who think's that Reddan is a better 9 than Dickson.

I guess I'm the only one who think's that Reddan is a better 9 than Dickson.

I had a long think about it but in fariness Dickson's been very good. Although I would say Reddan has a better understanding with his 10.

What does Healy have to do for what? I rate him, however I also rate Corbisiero.

At 6 I would have SOB over Robshaw but I actually think Robshaw's better at 7 than SOB is at 7. Could of gone for Robshaw outright to really wind you up, but called it a draw.

If Healy learn how to scrummage it would be a good start.

*I bet this is followed up by the mandatory singular incident which is of course the rule rather then the exception*

England vs Ireland
1. Corbisiero vs Healy = Healy just
3. Coles vs Ross = Cole
5. Parling vs Ryan = Ryan, but both 5s are better than the 4s
7. Robshaw vs O'Brien = Robshaw
8. Morgan vs Heaslip = Heaslip
9. Dickson vs Reddan = Reddan
10. Farrell vs Sexton = Farrell
11. Sharples vs Trimble = Trimble

16. Webber vs Cronin = Cronin
17. Stevens vs Court = Stevens
18. Palmer vs McCarthy Palmer walks it
19. Wood vs O'Mahony = Even
20. Youngs vs O'Leary = Youngs
21. Flood vs O'Gara = Flood
22. Brown vs McFadden = McFadden

Wait, I've just noticed this doesn't include Ashton, pretty sure he'll start and Sharples won't, not that it changes much.

Am I the only that think Kearney is playing better than Foden? I'm a bid fan of Foden but he's been pretty poor this 6N whereas Kearney is on great form.

*I bet this is followed up by the mandatory singular incident which is of course the rule rather then the exception*

By single incident I assume you mean the last 12 months? The only player who has been able to push DJ Church around is Adam Jones and he's the best scrummaging TH in the world. But hey, it's easier to stick to an opinion that's wrong than actually be willing to give a player a fair assessment. That's why Wilko is still the best 10 in the world.

Nice little comment there hiding it but not hiding it genius; please join us in 2012 and stop going on stereotypes I don't know why I bother with you. Just too stubborn. I'd do a list of matches where Healy's scrummaged well but it would take ages to write all the occasions down.:p No not because they're so hard to think of but because there are plenty.

Am I the only that think Kearney is playing better than Foden? I'm a bid fan of Foden but he's been pretty poor this 6N whereas Kearney is on great form.

Nope you're not alone I said it about 2 pages back.

Last edited:
Nice little comment there hiding it but not hiding it genius; please join us in 2012 and stop going on stereotypes I don't know why I bother with you. Just too stubborn. I'd do a list of matches where Healy's scrummaged well but it would take ages to write all the occasions down.:p No not because they're so hard to think of but because there are plenty.

Now to quote you, "bellend".

Ey, less on the insults.

No mate. In fact the people who say otherwise need their head read.

"bellend".

e07ea09e-f42f-41ad-be28-fe407b74033b.jpg

6401703g69.gif

172252d6f96cccd2cb7cad128553c59e89ee47a.gif

Latest posts