• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - The Final Chapter - Live on ITV

It was pretty even at 15 v 15. I don't see Bath keeping up with 14. Already their defence looks disrupted.

I swear then the new tackle height legislation came out there was emphasis on the ball carrier not ducking or going low into contact. Has this just been dismissed?

Brilliant first 20.
Red was absolutely right, and I'm glad he didn't bottle it. But, it's let the air out.

Saints 1st try a brilliant training ground move, though Flats at least seemed to forget that Obano was replaced by Schoeman, who, as a fellow LHP does the LHP stuff. It's Alfie's job that isn't being done.

2nd try was a glorious bounce of the ball, which so far has favoured Saints (Gallagher would have loved such a friendly bounce, twice).

Bath will be pleased to claw one back, and tjen keep Saints out at the last. But will need to score first after the break if we're to make a game of this.

Underhill was immense in that first half. At the heart of pretty much anything good for Bath. Some massive hits and crazy work rate.

Gutted as a neutral to see a red so early but on the rules, it's where it's at now.

Looked a great game til that point- could still be interesting if Saints continue handling errors but if they put a couple of moves together they could pull clear.

Yeah with Genge out for the summer you'd have thought this would be his shot, but he'll miss at least two of the three games so won't be picked and someone else will take that opportunity
Yeah. I think all of that has crossed his mind as he's sat on the sidelines. Unfortunate.

Assuming it will be Marler, Rodd and Baxter now.

Is Northampton the most popular English rugby club? Last year the Grand Final wasn't 100% full