• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 17

Hope Kelly doesn't go for Ireland, he's looking good this evening - especially in defence/at the breakdown

Lovely try that, will be a shame if Sale don't qualify for the play offs they are really showing some form and with things so tight it wouldn't have taken much change in previous results.

And that's the fourth, from Gallaghe.
5. - 28
38 min.

Looks like Finn just made up a training ground move on the fly, told Cam and Matt what was going to happen, waited for them to be in position, and demanded the ball (to Cam)

Lovely try that, will be a shame if Sale don't qualify for the play offs they are really showing some form and with things so tight it wouldn't have taken much change in previous results.
Yeah, lack of bonus points could(/probably will) come back to bite us
There's some games that I think we could've definitely won this season, that we didn't, but we had a long period where we were barely scoring any tries and teams like Quins were picking up 2 bonus points in their losses

There's some games that I think we could've definitely won this season, that we didn't, but we had a long period where we were barely scoring any tries and teams like Quins were picking up 2 bonus points in their losses
Yeah not watched as much rugby as I'd have liked this season, seems like Sale are playing a bit more of an expansive game but lacking that bite and extra physically they had in previous season (not so much now but earlier on). Rodds looked good, any chance he plays again for England?

I should want you, that puts you in agreement with Stuart Barnes (at least, it does if you're complaining about it).

Back to the NE, and Newcastle score a 2nd try with the clock in the red. 15 man maul off the lineout.

10 - 28
HT

Rodds looked good, any chance he plays again for England?
I think so, at some point - his form has steadily improved since his injury and he's only 23

Might be one for a Lions year tour, at this stage, as there's few ahead of him atm

I think so, at some point - his form has steadily improved since his injury and he's only 23

Might be one for a Lions year tour, at this stage, as there's few ahead of him atm

😯

I didn't realise he was that young. Next you'll be telling me Tom Curry is only 25.

At this point anyone but Saracens to make the final 4.

5pts, the dream's still alive
indeed, anyone but Sarries you'd probably want as the last must win, they know how to win tighter encounters better than anyone at the business end of the season, should be a great game what ever happens.

indeed, anyone but Sarries you'd probably want as the last must win, they know how to win tighter encounters better than anyone at the business end of the season, should be a great game what ever happens.
Yeah my hope is they get a big win tomorrow then rest a few the week after - incredibly wishful thinking, though

Just shows the value of bonus points when Sale are 3 point below Bath having won more games, although if level on points more wins is the first tie breaker.

If we are good enough against Gloucester tomorrow and manage 5 then home semi .
Bath will pray for this as a Shadow saints team will mean they get to to at least 59 or 60
Which could be enough for home as well.
Guess chasing pack want Gloucester to well show up.

Latest posts