• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 21/22 - Rd 18

1645973523890.png

Top 9 are still in it then but Northampton will have seen that as a key game if they want playoffs, at home against a mid table team

Nice brace for Coka in his first appearance of the season.
Bath's first away win in 11 months.
Bath's first TBP of the season (and then some).

What a difference a few senior players makes!

Good to see Coka back playing following hot on the heels of J Willis. In another world they might both have been well established internationals by now. Here's hoping they both get a clear run from injuries and can start to achieve their full potential.

If they can both stay fit I'd like to see them in the Summer tour

How did Coka actually play? I only saw highlights and both his tries looked like walk ins that any winger should score. Yeah it's good to score tries, but did he have an impact building up to them as well?

How did Coka actually play? I only saw highlights and both his tries looked like walk ins that any winger should score. Yeah it's good to score tries, but did he have an impact building up to them as well?
He didn't have a huge amount to do TBH, and yes, his tries were walk-ins created by others. Beyond that, he was pretty anonymous, neither good nor bad, just quietly doing what he had to do - albeit with a big, infectoius smile on his face.
Which in itself, is better than most of his appearances last year.

Latest posts