• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Possible Lions dark horses

• Thread starter snoopy snoopy dog dog
  • Start date
Neil Francis on Setanta was musing as to why Earls was started at 12 today nsuggesting he might have been on display for Lions selectors.

Did his prospects no harm with a solid defensice performance and about 4 breaks!

and anything Flutey can do Barry Murphy can do better :p

Baz was class tonight. Surely a shoe in for the test team now?

You are also making a big mistake in listening to anything Franno says.

Just because someone talks terrible **** most of the time doesn't mean he can't talk good sense come of the time...

On that point....where GingerGenius?

I jest...I jest. GG's wonderful ^_^

Is it worth listening to all the shite just in case you stumble upon that once every blue moon moment where he says something sensible? Franno is a fool, end of.

Anyone read this:

Robinson into 'Lions Contention'

says Jonathan Davies at least.
He has a point I guess, Robinson is easily one of the form no 10's in club rugby atm, and he proved he can hack it in a couple of tight cup games (vs Northampton, despite a few sloppy penalty punts to touch and vs Toulouse) and was a big factor in cutting Gloucester to pieces yesterday. Things that may count against him is his lack of goal kicking in recent matches (Ben Blair and Halfpenny have taken over the goal kicking) and lack of recent international games (though if that counts against him, then it should count against Cipriani too). I wouldn't have him starting any tests (Jones and O'Gara are the front runners) but seeing him in midweek games with someone like Halfpenny or Armitage to kick goals would be very usefull imo.

Nooooooooooooooo!!!
Nicky Robinson attended the Ronan O'Gara school of **** my pants when the chips are down. It's bad enough the Grand Master himself is going to be there, so leave it at that.

You would be lucky to get a bite out of anybody with that Cyril.

I would be ok with Robinson going, It's not like he will get any gametime in the test matches, but goalkicking is his downfall. Cipriani had a good game today and that is all Geech needs to select him.

_45590567_ogarakick.jpg

;)

I have already cast the seeds of doubt into the minds of everyone who sees him play... I no longer need to instantly jump onto that band wagon.

Wait... Oh cock...

In fairness to Teh Mite, when O'Gara stepped up and slotted the drop goal with all that pressure on him he actually praised ROG :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Apr 19 2009, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
*Four horsemen of the Apocalypse hone into view*[/b]

Can only possibly be two of them. I'm heading to bed and famine is on his hollers in Ibiza.

Latest posts