• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player Of Tournament.

Rob (or is it Dave?) Kearney was excellent in the 6 Nations and is unlucky not to be nominated for player of the tournament. Made mistakes against France but improved game on game since then.

Any need for the insults? I look forward to your apology.
Well seen as you quoted me. But as I said I won't hand out any insult. I thought you were better but well as guess not. And I'd apologise if I had reasonbut luckily not. As I said if you prefer try rise me than enjoy real things fair enough. I know feeling but guess you like I was.

Enjoy the Slam

Well seen as you quoted me. But as I said I won't hand out any insult. I thought you were better but well as guess not.
???

I quoted this:
Not sure if this is bad attempt of stirring but I think I recognised RK's strong finish to tournament while acknowledging he's probably Ireland' most decorated player. But shows how ride has changed now Snoop I more on views of their accmplishments and you mor3 concentrating on individuals. As I said you ain't on the high horse

Seems pretty insulting to me to question the validity of my statement. Does me replying to your post on a thread that you started answering a question that you asked constitute me being on a high horse? I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to everybody who has started a thread which I've had the gall to post in.

Interesting on the Opta Team (Based on Stats) only Murray is on it of the nominated guys

???

I quoted this:

Seems pretty insulting to me to question the validity of my statement. Does me replying to your post on a thread that you started answering a question that you asked constitute me being on a high horse? I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to everybody who has started a thread which I've had the gall to post in.
Original one with picture but look if you want to play that card fair enough. As I said I expected better and thought you had more on you. Sure will leave it there.
As I said enjoy the Slam we don't see them too often

Player of the tournament is wide open and could be any number of people. My original reply which was a picture of who I thought should win player of the tournament. How is that upsetting?

Original one with picture but look if you want to play that card fair enough. As I said I expected better and thought you had more on you. Sure will leave it there.
As I said enjoy the Slam we don't see them too often
Player of the tournament is wide open and could be any number of people. My original reply which was a picture of who I thought should win player of the tournament. How is that upsetting?
Handbags boys... leave it and move on xx

Earls caught the eye more, but you can't look past Stockdale for his 7 tries.

Opta's 2018 Six Nations Team of the Tournament
15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
14. Johnny May (England)
13. Huw Jones (Scotland)
12. Hadleigh Parkes (Wales)
11. Jacob Stockdale (Ireland)
10. Tommaso Allan (Italy)
9. Conor Murray (Ireland)

1. Mako Vunipola (England)
2. Stuart McInally (Scotland)
3. Tadhg Furlong (Ireland)
4. Jonny Gray (Scotland)
5. Cory Hill (Wales)
6. Sebastian Negri (Italy)
7. Hamish Watson (Scotland)
8. CJ Stander (Ireland)

Statistically this was the best team in the 6Nations.

Of this Stockdale and Murray are nominated. Of the rest of backs I wouldn't have them in a best team

Opta's 2018 Six Nations Team of the Tournament
15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
14. Johnny May (England)
13. Huw Jones (Scotland)
12. Hadleigh Parkes (Wales)
11. Jacob Stockdale (Ireland)
10. Tommaso Allan (Italy)
9. Conor Murray (Ireland)

1. Mako Vunipola (England)
2. Stuart McInally (Scotland)
3. Tadhg Furlong (Ireland)
4. Jonny Gray (Scotland)
5. Cory Hill (Wales)
6. Sebastian Negri (Italy)
7. Hamish Watson (Scotland)
8. CJ Stander (Ireland)

Statistically this was the best team in the 6Nations.

Of this Stockdale and Murray are nominated. Of the rest of backs I wouldn't have them in a best team
I saw May and had to restart my computer cause I thought I had a virus... WTF???

He's stirring. "No world class players" and mentions the three players in the squad who are undoubtedly world class. There's arguments to be made for Healy, Henshaw and O'Mahony too. Stephen Jones and Guscott write **** like this after any Irish success.

For Ireland in my eyes.

There nobody ahead of Furlong in the world.
Nobody ahead of Murray or Sexton either.
And an argument could be made for Stander.

On locks I don't think there any real clear lock but James Ryan hasn't exactly looked struggling either

Sexton is the best fly half in the world IMO.

Not a single player is close to Furlong atm

For Ireland in my eyes.

There nobody ahead of Furlong in the world.
Nobody ahead of Murray or Sexton either.
And an argument could be made for Stander.

On locks I don't think there any real clear lock but James Ryan hasn't exactly looked struggling either
It would have to be a bloody good argument.

For me Furlong, Murray and Sexton are 100% the best in the world in their positions.
Healy, O'Brien, Earls and maybe Ringrose are also be in contention.

It would have to be a bloody good argument.

For me Furlong, Murray and Sexton are 100% the best in the world in their positions.
Healy, O'Brien, Earls and maybe Ringrose are also be in contention.
Obviously you don't rate Stander as highly but I just think he is up there. By no means a clear winner etc but in the conversation.
Healy yes. O'Brien maybe not anymore. Earls well wingers depend on what you like. Ringrose. Not yet but when he does he will be there for few years

Latest posts