• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Wales vs. Argentina (12/11/2016)

Positives are a much improved line out for Wales. The defence is stronger but Argentina aren't really testing it in any way.

Im really disappointed with the lack of patterns, or attacking strategy from Wales. No forwards getting over the gain line really. Lots of dropped passes and rushed attacking. Argetnina's defence could be credited to an extent but Wales are looking a bit clueless with the ball.

The last 15 mins was frustrating as the tempo improved but Argentina's discipline was very poor and it slowed it right down.

Remember how good Halfpenny was when he first burst into the scene?
Its criminal how he's had every bit of attacking flair coached out of him to just be a boot

Great game so far, well deserved try for Gareth Davies and Wales as they have bossed the game but even though the Pumas have had so little possession they have been clinical in the rare moments they have had possession.
Much better this week Wales and Liam Williams is on fire.

The set piece really has been good for Wales today, in what has been two very poor attacking performances.

I thought Sanchez' said twist and scream helped a lot in that 'high tackle'

I thought Sanchez' said twist and scream helped a lot in that 'high tackle'

Probably taken lessons from Biggar....

I expected this game to be better. Wales scraping to a victory which should have been a lot easier.

Edit: I hate the choke tackle, but Argentina have waltzed into them all game.

Probably taken lessons from Biggar....

I expected this game to be better. Wales scraping to a victory which should have been a lot easier.

Indeed.

if Wales win this they'll be happy with the W

Latest posts