• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

November 2015 Paris Attacks

Get used to it.
Most of the immigrants flooding into Europe are young men of fighting age.

So killings will go on forever ?

Of course I was being a bit emotional in my post, but yeah, them to die is the right, the natural thing to happen, if you deal with things violently your fate is a violent death as well, everybody knows that. And yeah, the West commited and still commits all types of atrocity in other places (I mean against civilians), but hey these people from the West also deserve to die the same way! Opposite scumbags that's it.

Get used to it.

Wrong. Utterly, utterly wrong. The demographic of migrants is completely spread across age, gender, profession, any factor you care to mention. As you'd expect when millions of people are forced to flee from atrocities, danger and war in their homes.

Condolences to those involved in the Paris attacks, truly awful.

Get used to it.

Immigrants are runing away from the same retards in their own country.
They are FRENCH citizens terrorists, they dont come from another country.
The first one identified was born 5 km outside paris.
Most of them terrorist already have jail background for drug dealing, armed robbery etc. They are just psychopath. In another era, they would have find another reason to blow themselves up.

This is so awful these senseless killings of innocent people nothing can justify what these twisted scumbags have done. The middle east has been an eternal tinder box and this will never change. France is strong ye can beat these baztards. Viva le France!

- - - Updated - - -

Most of them terrorist already have jail background for drug dealing, armed robbery etc. They are just psychopath. In another era, they would have find another reason to blow themselves up.

Exactly Islam is just an excuse for scum to act scum if they actually believed in Allah /God they wouldn't do this to their fellow man.

If you would stop helping Assad to kill his own people, people from there won't be forced to flee to Europe.
Assad kills way more people there than ISIS does.

And you know the way that Syria lives of several million Christians?

Guess that they will be killed if Assad?

Russia also suffered from these degenerates.

Our flight out of Egypt was recently destroyed by a bomb on board.

But we have to revenge for that.

Say thank you to the US and Co. for the attack on Iraq.

The West helped to destroy secular regimes, they were replaced by religious fanatics ...

...fleeing from those atrocities, BTW.

In the latest attacks, one was a new refugee but most of the killers were in Europe already whose family came as economic migrants. So the excuse as to WHY they come doesn't make much o a difference.

Wrong. Utterly, utterly wrong. The demographic of migrants is completely spread across age, gender, profession, any factor you care to mention. As you'd expect when millions of people are forced to flee from atrocities, danger and war in their homes.

People are seeing it as about 90% young males.

It was found that one of the suicide bombers was in a Greek refugee center a few weeks ago so you're wrong. Talking of citizenship is nonsense. You could make a donkey a French citizen but that doesn't mean he is a French man.

profitius771804 said:
It was found that one of the suicide bombers was in a Greek refugee center a few weeks ago so you're wrong. Talking of citizenship is nonsense. You could make a donkey a French citizen but that doesn't mean he is a French man.

Please, dont be insultive by contesting FACTS. 3 of the terrorists are brothers and french citizens, born in france. A 4th terrorist is also so far. Only a syrian passport was found, and rest of the terrorist are probably all belgiums citizens.
My sources coming straight from police station, i can assure you that friday already secret services suspected people from france and belgium.
The problem resides here. The ineficiency of UE.
The french secret services could be as good as they wanna be, they are useless if germans, dutchs, and belgium dont act the same.
Fact is they dont , cos they are not under threat officially.
One reason of the Thalys attack for example, is that holland, germany and belgium consider the Thalys line as a french train they only rent their rails to. So they refuse to put any security at the entry of those trains.
I myself witnessed countless pickpokckets, robbers, etc on the Koln Paris thalys line, cos germans dont give a **** about security in french trains.
In paris, entering an international train in a station is simply impossible if u dotn have a ticket, and if u havent been checked. As in london.
E.I already said they would use those security failures in europe to attack france. And they did.

So basically, if you install your terrorist group in belgium, you good, cos overthere state is dead, they have no coordination whatsoever with french services, and now are arresting the people responsble of this madness folowing french orders... Fkin UE
As for the terrorists themselves, again, most of them are french, born and raised here, they just dont like Toulouse sausages.

Please, dont be insultive by contesting FACTS. 3 of the terrorists are brothers and french citizens, born in france. A 4th terrorist is also so far. Only a syrian passport was found, and rest of the terrorist are probably all belgiums citizens.

How easy is it to France to buy automatic weapons?

My sources coming straight from police station, i can assure you that friday already secret services suspected people from france and belgium.
The problem resides here. The ineficiency of UE.
The french secret services could be as good as they wanna be, they are useless if germans, dutchs, and belgium dont act the same.
Fact is they dont , cos they are not under threat officially.
One reason of the Thalys attack for example, is that holland, germany and belgium consider the Thalys line as a french train they only rent their rails to. So they refuse to put any security at the entry of those trains.
I myself witnessed countless pickpokckets, robbers, etc on the Koln Paris thalys line, cos germans dont give a **** about security in french trains.
In paris, entering an international train in a station is simply impossible if u dotn have a ticket, and if u havent been checked. As in london.
E.I already said they would use those security failures in europe to attack france. And they did.

So basically, if you install your terrorist group in belgium, you good, cos overthere state is dead, they have no coordination whatsoever with french services, and now are arresting the people responsble of this madness folowing french orders... Fkin UE
As for the terrorists themselves, again, most of them are french, born and raised here, they just dont like Toulouse sausages.
I agree with the born and raised part, but you've lost the plot here and there. In a nutshell, the ducth/belgian/german security services are to blame for someone entering with machine guns to a concert in Paris, because they don't have people checking for train tickets. That's ludicrous.

And if we buy your theory, the compulsory question becomes, if Security is tighter in Paris, why aren't there attacks in Brussels, Antwerp or Amsterdam? Your logic seems to be they get on in the Netherlands/Belgium where it is easy and then attack France. Why not get in Amsterdam/Brussels and have the attack somewhere in the Netherlands/Belgium.

Why would they specifically pick France, consistently?

In paris, entering an international train in a station is simply impossible if u dotn have a ticket, and if u havent been checked.
Not true. I've used that extensively and half the times i wasn't checked nor asked for a ticket. I will admit that security is non-existent in Belgium/Amsterdam (except once the train is moving, where they do check half the times), but claiming Gare du Nord is a bastion of security measures is simply false.

And if we buy your theory, the compulsory question becomes, if Security is tighter in Paris, why aren't there attacks in Brussels, Antwerp or Amsterdam?

Because the Belgians and the Dutch ain't bombing I.S. in Syria; The French are!

Because the Belgians and the Dutch ain't bombing I.S. in Syria; The French are!
I don't buy it, for 2 reasons:

1)The Dutch have been involved in other conflicts (Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia, etc). If the security liabilities were that obvious at the Thalys they would have been exploited by other org

2)Most importantly, according to his logic, the problem is lack of security in Belgium/Netherlands' train stations and that is how people get into France. Well, that cannot be the logistic bottleneck as it would be easier for them to rent a car and cross the border (no checks). Hell, i know quite a few people who cycled that road.

Yes they are as part of Nato.

No. The bombing of IS in Syria is not a "NATO" operation - the Russians are bombing, and they are not part of NATO but they are a target for IS.

No. The bombing of IS in Syria is not a "NATO" operation - the Russians are bombing, and they are not part of NATO but they are a target for IS.

Do you remember how the three British citizens and one New Zealander beheaded in Chechnya in '98?

Understand!

You are wrong, not the people, you must be destroyed!

The only one who can fight on the ground is an army of Assad!

Help him!

Why the West wants to destroy Assad?

You do not know who you are dealing with and paid for it.

Latest posts