• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

November 2015 Paris Attacks

Horrible news and my heart goes out to all those affected by it - hope that none of you are.

I'd like to take a moment to advise posters to post to the rules and not to their emotions - there's a lot of very delicate issues surrounding this and free speech does not give people the right to be offensive here - anyone who wishes to argue about this can raise it with a Mod elsewhere.

I do not want to surrender to terrorism.
I just think, that that we are so far away from being able to end it, that there probably will be more acts of gruesumness.
I am as shocked and dishusted as you are, but I think we have to dig deeper to see where that comes fromes from.

Short reminder of Anders Breivik who killed 90 kids in the name of the Christian god - does that make that a "religion of terror" as well ?
Or the doings of Joseph Kony ?

This is just horrible, may the dead rest in peace. I went to the French embassy in Bucharest to lit a candle, there was a sizeable crowd there doing the same thing. It has just been announced that two Romanian citizens are among the victims.

I hope that the people responsible for this will be punished (and I don't mean just the terrorists themselves but all those who preach and approve radical Islam after Europe has given them shelter and aid).

I do not want to surrender to terrorism.
I just think, that that we are so far away from being able to end it, that there probably will be more acts of gruesumness.
I am as shocked and dishusted as you are, but I think we have to dig deeper to see where that comes fromes from.

Short reminder of Anders Breivik who killed 90 kids in the name of the Christian god - does that make that a "religion of terror" as well ?
Or the doings of Joseph Kony ?

yes and no. bad people will do bad things regardless of whether they're religious or not. however, you can turn perfectly moral people, who may have the genetic potential to be good people, to commit horrific atrocities in the name of a god, religion etc because they are brought up to believe that killing infidels is moral and righteous.

yes and no. bad people will do bad things regardless of whether they're religious or not. however, you can turn perfectly moral people, who may have the genetic potential to be good people, to commit horrific atrocities in the name of a god, religion etc because they are brought up to believe that killing infidels is moral and righteous.

Agreed !
But that is not a problem of Islam alone !

Until we crack down on the Saudi's preaching their form of Islam in western mosques this will continue to happen

You just seem to forget, that Charlie Hebdo attackers eg have been born + raised in France.
So closing down borders won't be much of a help.
Especially that those forms of terror are the direct result of the western countries' middle east politics of the last decades.
This blood entirely is on our own hands.
We have to rethink what we do there.
This is not as religion, but an politics issue.

If you shot Charly Ebdo Muslims born in Europe, it does not mean that you have to pass them to his country and more!

You Germans should nothing to anybody!

Between Russian and Germans had a lot of blood, but we forgive you!

Do not punish yourself!

No one requires you to constant repentance, no one will blame you if you stop to let people to him who hate you!

If you shot Charly Ebdo Muslims born in Europe, it does not mean that you have to pass them to his country and more!

You Germans should nothing to anybody!

Between Russian and Germans had a lot of blood, but we forgive you!

Do not punish yourself!

No one requires you to constant repentance, no one will blame you if you stop to let people to him who hate you!

If you would stop helping Assad to kill his own people, people from there won't be forced to flee to Europe.
Assad kills way more people there than ISIS does.

If you would stop helping Assad to kill his own people, people from there won't be forced to flee to Europe.
Assad kills way more people there than ISIS does.

Syrian refugees are not more than 15-20%.

Afghans, Somalis, Libyans, anyone!

And it is not the poor people!

A trip to Europe costs from 6,000 - $ 12,000 per person ...

Until we crack down on the Saudi's preaching their form of Islam in western mosques this will continue to happen

Immigration policies of most countries are disgraceful. The people come in and do what they want.

Immigration policies of most countries are disgraceful. The people come in and do what they want.

Most people who carry these attacks are home grown. It's nothing to do with immigration it's to do with the softly softly approach we all have to big spending Saudi Arabia.

Most people who carry these attacks are home grown. It's nothing to do with immigration it's to do with the softly softly approach we all have to big spending Saudi Arabia.

That is simply not true. Muslims come in, and demand all sorts of things, and then when they don't get what they want, they burn cars, and start killing people. Why do you think one of them shouted "This is for Syria!". A home grown wouldn't shout for Syria. Immigrants would.

That is simply not true. Muslims come in, and demand all sorts of things, and then when they don't get what they want, they burn cars, and start killing people. Why do you think one of them shouted "This is for Syria!". A home grown wouldn't shout for Syria. Immigrants would.

That is true try looking up facts and they might challenge your somewhat racist opinions.

My condolences to all french people, and others living in Paris.

Hope they kill all the scumbags that took part of this (and even those that didn't take part of this but support ISIS and all those, hope someone kills them too).

My condolences to all french people, and others living in Paris.

Hope they kill all the scumbags that took part of this (and even those that didn't take part of this but support ISIS and all those, hope someone kills them too).

So killings will go on forever ?

I fear for the treatment of the genuine migrants in Germany and France now who are trying to escape from Isis and are decent, peaceful people.

Sounds like a plan.
Extinction of Islam surely is going to happen and surely will lead anywhere...