• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Happy New Year 2015!

Kapa O Pango

Bench Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand
2015 is quickly looming upon us in 1-2 days. I just wanted to say happy new year.

Keeping being beautiful people.

Happy New Year! hope everyone has a top night. Spare a thought for this guy who's stuck in bed with the flu instead of attending the biggest house party he would have even been to :(

blwyddyn newydd dda
happy new year
voorspoedige nuwejaar
feliz año nuevo
ath bhliain faoi mhaise
kia hari te tau hou
Bonne année

Last edited:
just dropped by to say I hope you all find serenity in this coming year. People of faith would call it accepting God in their lives, but a good neutral way of saying it without any connotation is I hope you find serenity, that's the only thing that matters. Now, it's interesting because the ancient Greek concept of 'ataraxia', piece of mind and absence of trouble is actually quite a bit different from the Christian notion which clearly distinguishes itself from anything of the sensitive earthly experience which is only fugitive and accessory to the very achievement of infinite well-being. If anything, the Greek or more generally 'philosophical' concept of spiritual well-being can only borrow or participate fully in epicurean or even hedonistic dogma, in fact, furthermore about the.....

Happy new year all!!
Now, it's interesting because the ancient Greek concept of 'ataraxia', piece of mind and absence of trouble is actually quite a bit different from the Christian notion which clearly distinguishes itself from anything of the sensitive earthly experience which is only fugitive and accessory to the very achievement of infinite well-being. If anything, the Greek or more generally 'philosophical' concept of spiritual well-being can only borrow or participate fully in epicurean or even hedonistic dogma, in fact, furthermore about the.....

Is that you Sheldon Cooper?