• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Sale Sharks' Tom Brady is getting an unusually large amount of Twitter traffic this morning, largely misplaced

Hahaha, he always does whenever there's a big game.
Also gets a lot of people having a go at him for pretending to be Tom Brady :lol:

Christ, almost 6k favourites on his "I'm going to Disneyland" tweet :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Hahaha. Oh my god look at the people tweeting him. How are people this retarted?
"how are you tweeting rn"
"Cheating ass ****a I punch you in the face I see you in real life"
my god

Hahaha. Oh my god look at the people tweeting him. How are people this retarted?
"how are you tweeting rn"
"Cheating ass ****a I punch you in the face I see you in real life"
my god

People really are not very bright and this culture of attacking someone on twitter over a game just shows it, but when they attack totally wrong person just makes it worse but at least gives rest of us a good laugh and no doubt Sale Sharks Tom Brady !

This will go down as 1 of biggest F ups in Super Bowl history. Not Pats winning but the call by Pete Carroll. You have the best running back in NFL, 4 Downs and you what 2 yards out and you throw in to most congested area.

While Pete Carroll took responsibility for it, the call was actually made by Darrell Bevell, the offensive co-ordinator. At least he is the one getting the roasting right now

From SB Nation...

[TEXTAREA]"This is a bad look for Bevell. He made a call. That call was for a converted track star with 18 career receptions to fight for a ball on the goal line.

It's probably true that Lockette could have gone stronger to the ball. But the problem here is not how Lockette played in that situation. The problem here is that Lockette was in that situation to begin with, and Bevell was the person who put him there.

(Also, let's give Malcolm Butler the credit he deserves for recognizing the route and making a spectacular play on the football. A tremendous play by the undrafted rookie out of West Alabama.)"[/TEXTAREA]

It reminds me a bit of the famous "One Yard Short" 2000 Superbowl between the Rams and the ***ans. Ironically Kurt Warner was the Rams QB in that game, and he presented the trophy to the Pats after another "one yard short" game.

The Julius Thomas & Demaryius Thomas 1 looks interesting

I'm wondering if the Pats may make a move for Julius Thomas if he becomes available.

Hernandez looked like being even better than Gronk two years ago, with his ability to become a running back at one point showing his ridiculous athletic ability. (what a complete waste of life, not just for the guy he shot, but also for himself and his entire family)

Pats with a Gronk/Thomas combo could be unstoppable.

Sanchez to the Bills? As a Phins fan, I'd love to see that happen :p

Cameron is one of the most 'wasted use of enormous talent' that I've seen for years. If Thomas leaves the Broncos, I can see them making a move for him. (Or the Pats for aforesaid reasons).

Going to be some very interesting trades/signings this year I think.

One that isn't there but which could be quite a big change is Ndamukong Suh he's such a big part of the Lions defense. Hope they can resign him.

One that isn't there but which could be quite a big change is Ndamukong Suh he's such a big part of the Lions defense. Hope they can resign him.

As quality a player that he is, he's a total liability. I think the NFL will be waiting for his next act of thuggery and will throw a season ban at him. If the Lions receive an offer for him, I think they'll bite their hands off down to the ankle. He's a serial offender, who just appears to become brain dead when he gets on the field. (having seen him in interviews outside the game, he comes across as a nice guy, but cannot distinguish between 'tough' and 'bully')

Would the Pats have the cap space though? It'd be some combo and well he'd suit Pats too as well Brady is more a QB who uses those short passes etc.

Sanchez to Bill is 1 I do wonder about. Wasn't Ryan critical of him towards end of their time at Jets.

BG8 I fully agree with you on Suh. Also I'm eager to see how Cowboys get through this offseason and will they maintain their guys and strengthen.

Would the Pats have the cap space though? It'd be some combo and well he'd suit Pats too as well Brady is more a QB who uses those short passes etc.

Sanchez to Bill is 1 I do wonder about. Wasn't Ryan critical of him towards end of their time at Jets.

BG8 I fully agree with you on Suh. Also I'm eager to see how Cowboys get through this offseason and will they maintain their guys and strengthen.

I'm pretty sure the Pats WR's are nowhere near the cap (unlike the Phins *mutter*), so expect there to be a case for deflation......

Suh will be off somewhere. If Dallas had the cap space I wouldn't have been surprised if Jerry would have gone for him.

As quality a player that he is, he's a total liability. I think the NFL will be waiting for his next act of thuggery and will throw a season ban at him. If the Lions receive an offer for him, I think they'll bite their hands off down to the ankle. He's a serial offender, who just appears to become brain dead when he gets on the field. (having seen him in interviews outside the game, he comes across as a nice guy, but cannot distinguish between 'tough' and 'bully')

I don't know about that. All the talk out of the Lion's has been how he's theire number one priority this off-season.

I think it's unlikely...but still possible. Manuel and Tuel are the only Bills QB's signed right now and they are both beyond awful. Sanchez is available in a very weak Free Agency group of QB's and while pretty crap is still an upgrade over those bums. Though I think the Bills might explore trade options or hope a team that drafts a QB releases a veteran.

I like the moves Buffalo has made so far this offseason.

Have the Stamps made any moves in the CFL muff? Ti-cats resigned some valuble pieces and Ottawa is upgrading. Argos have lost a pile of guys and aren't spending money I think they'll get worse next year.

Latest posts