• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Any word on Murray yet. Will he stay at Cowboys? AP is still doing rounds as being on there radar. And he's a Texas boy after all.

Pretty sure Murray is staying. Thought I read an announcement about it a couple of days ago.

Ingram staying with saints

Good stuff the guy is only getting better and better IMO.

Looks has a hell of a job with the cap space left.

Pretty sure Murray is staying. Thought I read an announcement about it a couple of days ago.

Would be surprised. Surely he'd be able to get a massive offer elsewhere or would fact he's unpredictable with injury count against him and well he realises Cowboys are best fit for him.

Blimey!

Free Agency has kicked off properly.

Saints trade Jimmy Graham & 4th Rnd pick to Seattle for Max Unger and a 1st Rnd pick.
Detroit is giving up a 4th and 5th round pick for Haloti Ngata
St. Louis Rams trading quarterback Sam Bradford to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for Nick Foles and draft picks

IMO saints have won that trade.

I like Graham but he is so flakey IMO Brees will not be at saints after for the 2016/17 season and saints we prob have a new QB either this season (in the making QB) or next season and Unger we more beneficial than Graham to a young QB. TBH Cooks, Colston, Ingram, Stills, Lewis (Jags traded as they are signing Orange julious) is a solid bases of offensive weapons. Also have some talented depth there.

1st will be handy.

Rams will be happy to wash their hands of Bradford (talented but so injury prone)

Ngata's probably the best replacement for Suh available so happy enough. Will be interesting what happens with Fairley and the draft.

Has Jordan Cameron (TE) been picked up yet could see saints looking at him, Watson is a solid back up and would help the risk Cameron brings with the concussion worries.

IMO saints have won that trade.

I like Graham but he is so flakey IMO Brees will not be at saints after for the 2016/17 season and saints we prob have a new QB either this season (in the making QB) or next season and Unger we more beneficial than Graham to a young QB. TBH Cooks, Colston, Ingram, Stills, Lewis (Jags traded as they are signing Orange julious) is a solid bases of offensive weapons. Also have some talented depth there.

1st will be handy.

Rams will be happy to wash their hands of Bradford (talented but so injury prone)

Not even close to winning it

I understand the reasons for the trade but to part with our best reciever to get the room, I can't see why we couldnt have done the same with trading Colston, Meachem or even Ingram to get the picks/cap room.Id rather keep Graham and lose Ingram every single day. If this move doesn't lead to an improved defence (as was stated as the reason) then there will be a heck of a lot of flak coming Loomis' way.

Im also annoyed we sent Graham to a conference rival and one of, if not the, most disliked team meaning I have to, by proxy, want Grham to fail and I dont want to do that.

Ever since that pats game every team has pretty much found Graham out, just rough him and he will go missing.

And who the hell would trade for Meachem?

Colston might get a 4th same with Ingram.

Suspect Meachem will get cut anyway.

Ever since that pats game every team has pretty much found Graham out, just rough him and he will go missing.

And who the hell would trade for Meachem?

Colston might get a 4th same with Ingram.

Suspect Meachem will get cut anyway.

He's proved in the past he can cope with the roughing, he had a couple of knocks this season and played a few games hurt. The same games he was quiet were games the whole offence struggled.

Was just using them as examples of players we can do without.

Raiders signed Roy Helu. His dad played for the States' rugby team. Looks a decent Running Back, but this is based on Youtube highlights.

Rumours that Brees is being shopped Bucs mentioned, with saints looking at Winston.

Dear god this off season.

Don't think Bucs would trade 1st pick for 36 year old QB.

Latest posts