• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New kits 2011/12

i know these aren't strickly what were talking about here but seeing as we were talking about CCC designs what do people think of these?

http://shop.canterbury.com/search/RAF

Just bought one for my brother

Stop taunting me with it
I love the RAF designs
Really liked the Army ones too (they had that dessert camo one a season or two ago that was boss)

Would get one but they tend to stay at full price (which is fair enough as they include a donation to a charity) but I can't really justify 40-50 on a jersey

Is that cam with toffee, ice cream, meringue, chocolate? :p

Argh :(

Think I need to invest in one these:
Oxford-Dictionary.jpg

I simply must possess both of those RAF shirts... I don't even care if they're CCC...

They Look good... But would be shot if I went for an RAF shirt...

They Look good... But would be shot if I went for an RAF shirt...

I wouldnt be seen dead wearing a RAF shirt, no matter how good they look..... Will stick to My Great (although a bit plain) Army Rugby shirts!

The Desert cam has to be the best looking one though!

I simply must possess both of those RAF shirts... I don't even care if they're CCC...

yeah, i'm jealous i found them and someone didn't find them to give to me!

bad news is i have just recieved an email saying they have cancelled my purchace even though the money is off my card...very not cool to try and have to sort out from the other side of the world

Last edited:
Argh, don't tempt me!
Have bookmarked that for when I'm not as skint :p

A lot of my family have been in the RAF in the past though ;)

I'm going to have to buy one of the Racing Metro home kit jerseys; it's like a WP jersey only better. Does anyone know of any stores in the Cape that stock overseas club jerseys? I certainly can't think of any but then again I'm on the zef side of the boerewors curtain.

I'm not sure I'd need two collections of dictionaries ;)

Last edited:
SS_Fangate_FO.png

I like it!
Hopefully the fan shirts are similar - not a fan of the usual fan shirts as:
a) They don't really look that similar as they've got a collar and are cotton
b) They're black not blue

"Wear it like a Shark"???

I've never seen a shark, or any form of sealife, wearing any type of rugby shirt.

Anyone got any pictures of the new Leicester Tigers home or third shirts?

Latest posts