• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New kits 2011/12

It's alright - I prefer they're yellow/black stripey kit from last season though

Canterbury should think about not just using a template for all their teams, especially when it's as boring as that :p

It's alright - I prefer they're yellow/black stripey kit from last season though

Canterbury should think about not just using a template for all their teams, especially when it's as boring as that :p

Too true indeed. Takes all the excitement out of waiting for the new Scotland shirt to be released..:)

Rumours of the Blues Kit - Home and European

aspjpeg_resize.asp

aspjpeg_resize.asp

aspjpeg_resize.asp

aspjpeg_resize.asp

aspjpeg_resize.asp

aspjpeg_resize.asp

Last edited:
Based on the sneak peeks from Leinster I'd say this will be closer to the truth...

NLJ Possible.JPG

Dont like any tbh.. the blues kits the bottom just looks a bit empty not to keen on it :/ but in real life they might loook better

What is with the neckline on the Canterbury kits? I still like the current ones with the swirl and high collar.

What do you make of the SA training kits?
9766.jpg

9723.jpg

Here's the non-cartoon versions of them:

obj6699640

obj6699754

I don't like them at all and I thought last seasons ones all looked really good but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Not greatly fond of them but they my look better when the players actually wear them. Still I would have rather seen a simpler version based on last seasons Heineken cup jersey as I really liked that one.

Not greatly fond of them but they my look better when the players actually wear them. Still I would have rather seen a simpler version based on last seasons Heineken cup jersey as I really liked that one.

I agree I thought their last season's European kit was great, just plain and simple!

Here's some pictures of the players wearing it:

BOD-Cullen-Kearney-Jersey-1.jpg

image.php

EDIT:

I found Ulster's New Away Shirt in a Non-cartoon version:

Ulster11_jersey_black_white_red_fr_3.jpg
Ulster11_jersey_black_white_red_bk_3.jpg

I though I would just edit this post to show the away shirt.

I really like it to be honest!

Still keeping their Home Jersey I think.

Last edited:
Ulster are pick of the Irish jerseys this season.

Drove by Elverys today saw the Leinster jersey and hoped it wasn't it...

The Leinster away one isn't as bad as the other one, but still awful.

Latest posts