• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits Thread for the 2010/2011 Season!

Thingimubob

First XV
Country Flag
Wales
Club or Nation
Cardiff
Haven't a kits thread for next season on the forum yet, so I thought I'd kick start it all :D. Cardiff Blues sent me an e-mail with preview of their new kit for next season:
630x325.jpg

It's not bad, home kit looks loads like Glasgow Warriors home kit for last season. Atm I prefer the kit the had last season (not the Heineken one though, that looked like dodgy swimwear...). Hopefully the old kits will be cheaper now, I fancy getting one of the pink ones.

Looks a bit like Leinsters from last season as well (though all Canterburys always look fairly similar)

What a dumb advert... Advertise the new kit but don't actually show it...

Hopefully persuade Mum and Dad to pick one up for me in the Royal Welsh show.

We have a new away jersey this season. Pretty much follows the smae design pattern as the old one, but not in that horrible shade of blue:
Alternate-Jersey-10.jpg

I don't think it's been confirmed yet, but there are rumours afoot that this is our new European kit for 2011. If so, I'm well pleased:
terza_0000.jpg

We have a new away jersey this season. Pretty much follows the smae design pattern as the old one, but not in that horrible shade of blue:
Alternate-Jersey-10.jpg

I don't think it's been confirmed yet, but there are rumours afoot that this is our new European kit for 2011. If so, I'm well pleased:
terza_0000.jpg
It has been confirmed, it's all over the Leinster website as "European Kit for 2011". :)

Ulster Rugby: New Kit 2010-11

Ulster Rugby: New Kit 2010-11
Home
image.php

Away
image.php

Euro
product.php
product.php
image.php

Training
image.php

I actually really like this range. I've got the Training Jersey (Black) on pre-order already. Well done to Ulster and Kukri. Didn't know how I'd like the Euro change up, but it's really grown on me.

'Conquerors of Europe' Lol!

Nothing's been displayed yet but the Ospreys colours for the new season are black and purple.

Is anyone else sick to death of these European kits yet?

Haven't a kits thread for next season on the forum yet, so I thought I'd kick start it all :D. Cardiff Blues sent me an e-mail with preview of their new kit for next season:
630x325.jpg

It's not bad, home kit looks loads like Glasgow Warriors home kit for last season. Atm I prefer the kit the had last season (not the Heineken one though, that looked like dodgy swimwear...). Hopefully the old kits will be cheaper now, I fancy getting one of the pink ones.

The kit doesn't look that bad, have seen worse.

It has been confirmed, it's all over the Leinster website as "European Kit for 2011". :)

Looks pretty good, even the away jersey, but that's just personal taste.

Yeah the ulster home jersey is pretty sweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Havn't seen it yet but the Dragons have signed a three year deal with Gilbert as shirt provider and they are launching the kit on 14th July and its meant to be really nice

Cool. The Bulls shirts supplied by Gilbert are lush, so hopefully they'll do a good job.

Latest posts