• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My last post

i might take up being an ulster version of him ill push for a qutoa for northern players become a sectarian and issue death threats!

We've had a chat and it didn't take long to decide this numbskull has been banned, permanently. If anyone ever has any issues with PM's, please let me know and don't sit on it, I'll get it looked at right away.

Great decision.. the guy is a dick!!

I'm touched that you even mention my name, truely :)

I think that last game has definitely proven what a better player Brad Thorn is to your god, Bakkies Botha, I mean, you are no good if you can't play right? I think I'd rather pick a player who can play for 80 minutes rather than 70 minutes and especially a player who can play for a full tri-nations campaign rather than 70 minutes then banned for the rest.

I do think there is a problem with quota players, I do, but I think you pick the wrong examples and in this match 22, the only one I could think of was Ralepelle if you think of him as an issue, but he is there because of John Smit not because of the colour of his skin. John Smit payed for his schooling? Am I correct in saying this? So I think that is why he is there. Kurtley Beale is definitely a good player, he is hit and miss with his form, but this season he seems to be doing very well.

You call me Liberal for what? I think you need to calm down a bit, is it wrong to want everyone in the world to get along? Without all the pety squabbling? Is it wrong to want there to be an end to wars? Is it wrong to want murders and corruption to stop? I am a Liberal yes, because I believe that everyone is equal aslong as you don't intentionally hurt anybody mentally or physically. That is what I believe, if you want to insult me for that, then fine, but I will only see a problem when there is a problem and I know as much as you about the schemes and deals behind closed doors which goes on in politics and private companies. We could both be right, or wrong, so who cares? Just enjoy life and stop worrying about the pety ****. Life is too beautiful to waste and I think you will get what I mean some day, I hope you calm down and stop being so angry and hateful because I think you will find there is nothing to be hateful against.

That is what I believe, if you want to insult me for that, then fine, but I will only see a problem when there is a problem and I know as much as you about the schemes and deals behind closed doors which goes on in politics and private companies. We could both be right, or wrong, so who cares? Just enjoy life and stop worrying about the pety ****. Life is too beautiful to waste and I think you will get what I mean some day, I hope you calm down and stop being so angry and hateful because I think you will find there is nothing to be hateful against.

christian-hippy.jpg

Peace, Man.

Just like the black wall of the corporations, man.

(It was a hippy)

Very funny :p

I'm not a hippy, it's just you really have to ignore all the **** that goes on in the world and when you really think about it, it is a marvelous thing what we have here. I mean, if you did Physics, Biology and Chemistry you would know the millions of odds it took to have what we have and I feel very lucky to be alive, so I'm not really bothered by much at all, because I'm grateful for every second of it, evolution or god, it is just, cool. :)

Very funny :p

I'm not a hippy, it's just you really have to ignore all the **** that goes on in the world and when you really think about it, it is a marvelous thing what we have here. I mean, if you did Physics, Biology and Chemistry you would know the millions of odds it took to have what we have and I feel very lucky to be alive, so I'm not really bothered by much at all, because I'm grateful for every second of it, evolution or god, it is just, cool. :)

indeed ...have you readf bill brysons book a short history of nearly everything ..really opens your eyes on how fickle humanities existance on this earth is .

I have read that book! Bill Bryson is a brilliant author.

Weeeeeeeeeellllllll, from a logical perspective, it seems very likely some life would exist eventually. Not to sound negative...

But there are billions of stars in our galaxy alone, each star may contain as many as a hundred or so planets depending on the gravitational pull of the star, times that by potentially billions of other galaxies and over 40 billion years since the "big bang", the chance for a planet with the right conditions to support life is actually not all that high, and is bound to exist eventually over what is a supposedly an infinite time frame. It goes to the infinite monkies with type writers, eventually there will be one planet to support life.

...I'm not a person who believes in Aliens or anything, I'm just thinking that life has to exist eventually at some point of time. People make it out like life is some amazing product of chance, it's not, it's just a product of a lot of time.

But I digress. Sorry for dragging the topic down a bit.

On a slight side note, I do enjoy Iron Mike's amazing new peaceful attitude, as while rugbywriter has now well been established as a prat, you did take any chance to call him a racist, not all the time when it was deserved. I may go out on a limb to say you're a bit of a WUM yourself.

Last edited:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_J5rBxeTIk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f_J5rBxeTIk&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

true nick thats true but ever single step that lead to human evolution the countless times we may have been wiped off the face of the earth but werent and the high probability of something screwing the human race in the near future :p its a very interesting book

true nick thats true but ever single step that lead to human evolution the countless times we may have been wiped off the face of the earth but werent and the high probability of something screwing the human race in the near future :p its a very interesting book

Sure, the fact that WE as individuals exist is very unlikely. It takes every one of our ancestors to have had children and survive since the Earth's existence (there weren't many instances where all life was wiped out on earth that is known, maybe when going back to single cell organisms, but not once evolved like we have), to further that, the chance of 1 sperm meeting 1 egg out of the billions of possibilities to create who "we" are (the same probabilities throughout every generation, is even more remote. And for Humans to evolve as we have, requires huge luck, especially as we have evolved to be the dominant creature on Earth. Us as individuals, is very unlikely which requires trillions of elements. However, the existence of life is much less unlikely, in fact it could be said it's inevitable.

Yeah, the internetZ toughest. It's really funny. every year in Sa, we have a 1800 man LAN event called rAge. Now, I'm sure most of you know the attitudes and big heads of the kids on the online gaming community's! Last year, i made a note of everyone being real asshole tough guys, and wrote down their nicks and took them with to the event. I actually found some of those players there! It was so funny. I would find them in the game and try to stir as much **** as possible, and ALL OF THEM didn't do one thing to invoke an argument! They were all like 'Just chill dude, it's all fun!'

One guy did try to 'meet at the stairs' though, but he never showed up! Good times. The cleverest of people, know EXACTLY when to shut their mouths. I had to learn this the hard way as well!

Sure, the fact that WE as individuals exist is very unlikely. It takes every one of our ancestors to have had children and survive since the Earth's existence (there weren't many instances where all life was wiped out on earth that is known, maybe when going back to single cell organisms, but not once evolved like we have), to further that, the chance of 1 sperm meeting 1 egg out of the billions of possibilities to create who "we" are (the same probabilities throughout every generation, is even more remote. And for Humans to evolve as we have, requires huge luck, especially as we have evolved to be the dominant creature on Earth. Us as individuals, is very unlikely which requires trillions of elements. However, the existence of life is much less unlikely, in fact it could be said it's inevitable.

Thats why nobody in life is a loser...gentlemen..we are the sperm that won...

except rugbywriter.....he is a loser..

Last edited:
good and he can take his ANC goverment whith him... or was he aginst them.

ive noticte that in the we seemed toget one d*ck head at a time not like 100 after thier team wins something frist was versus them that guy now who do we have?

Latest posts