• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My last post

This guy is such a tool.

He private messaged me challenging me to a fight a few weeks ago.. He must be about 12

hahaha how exactly ? an internet fight? or did he actually want you to go and phtsically beat the **** out of him?

If there are any future PM incidents, let me know.

And I am going to poll my staff to see if this ban should be extended.

Hahahahahahaha!
It would seem I can't rep you, but I give you this - :D - in lieu of a rep point!

What happened to rep? I liked it :(

There is a star underneath the profile you wish to give someone a rep on their post. On the bottom left hand side.

And to view your rep click on the tab 'Settings' at the top right hand side of your screen.

Last edited:
This pretty much sums up my feelings on this matter:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh dear i think we should get ricky januarie to go give him a hug and send him some signed jon smit merchindise mabey a ruan pienarr action figure

also can we make the rep button more obvious more rep ! people need to dish out more rep

Browsing his profile is quite amusing:

"rugbywriter has not made any friends yet."

:p

This guy is such a tool.

He private messaged me challenging me to a fight a few weeks ago.. He must be about 12

Hahaha "I challenge you to a fight".. WTF?! this ain't the medieval era fool.

Look what I foundB)

rwpic.jpg

What's the use of starting this thread anyway. If you don't like the Boks, then just move out of SA and start supporting another rugby team.

What's the use of starting this thread anyway. If you don't like the Boks, then just move out of SA and start supporting another rugby team.

Can I suggest this team ... ?

scotland-flag.jpg

Latest posts