• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Leinster v Queensland Reds

What more do you want from him? He's a loosehead who's good in the scrum and excellent in the loose. Sounds like he fits the job desciption. Sheridan does **** all in the loose. Also something many don't seem to realise he's key to Ireland's defensive plan.

is this the rebirth of super prop?

agree with Olyy here, poor man's Sheridan sums it up about right, that's not to say he's awful but he's not in the top tier of props

wouldn't make my Lions tour squad if I were to select it right now, my looseheads would be Jenkins, Sheridan with Paul James reserve then Healy or Jacobsen

Back to the topic

I think Leisnter would win, I think both teams are very equal, but Leisnter have spent more time in Do or Die moments and have that experience to call upon. They are especially used to playing teams that they do not closely follow. Unlike the Reds who have a very good idea of every team they play.

Being a fan of a team doesn't mean you have to think everyone on that team is flawless

Suppose that point is lost on Ireland and Leinster fans, with their one eyes, though

*inserts Tony Buckley joke here*

*inserts joke about Buck&y being a better prop then Healy here*

*Lulz*

Being a fan of a team doesn't mean you have to think everyone on that team is flawless

Suppose that point is lost on Ireland and Leinster fans, with their one eyes, though

can-of-worms.jpg

Well a lot of us anyway I know I'm bias but some don't.

On topic this would be a game to hard to call really. I think that right now Leinster might edge it but in maybe a year or so when this reds team gains more experience they would win it. I'm not saying that they lack it just when you look at the Reds they're mostly in there 20's where as Leinster has a better mix of guys who have been in tough situations with club and country a know how to deal with them.

so in short this year Leinster by 2 next year reds by about 5.

You've never been to Dublin. There's a shocking amount of pointy objects and rogue eye gougers about. You'd be doing well to come way with only losing one eye.

Reds by at about ten, as someone earlier said what else do the Reds have to do this year? Not that Leinster wouldn't have a chance especially in poor conditions.

As far as I'm concerned the Reds beat the club team with the best pack in world rugby (the AB 1st choice pack without Kaino and Mealamu) so arguing Leinster shades it in the forwards carries no truck with me. The Aussies and Reds have a knack of playing behind a beaten pack and the credit has to go to Genia in a big way.

At times NH posters berate the S15 by saying the packs are weak and the teams can't tackle and then inevitably at test level the NH teams get outpaced and out-defended. Go figure.

Reds.

WARNING!

You have inadvertedly suggested Australians know anything about forwards rugby. Step away from the thread and reassess your comments.

Latest posts