Just Played RWC 2011

Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
I write this message from Paddington Station...

but this afternoon, I Have Just played Rugby World Cup 2011 with Alastair from HB Studios...

That is all I can say until I get the green flag!!!

Lucky is all I can say, when do you expect to get the green flag???

I write this message from Paddington Station...

but this afternoon, I Have Just played Rugby World Cup 2011 with Alastair from HB Studios...

That is all I can say until I get the green flag!!!

It was a great pleasure to meet you and thanks for making the trip - am very glad you got to get your hands on the game. I demand a rematch - online!

So HB AJ are you in the UK to promote the game? If so can we expect any announcements in the new future?

Very easy to pick up but even harder to put down. Was great meeting Alastair, this man and his team have worked/working their arses off for this game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and no comment on the result

Oh and no comment on the result

Happy to report that neither of us lost the match. We played 5 minute halves and I'm not too proud to tell you I spent much of the time talking rather than focusing on playing... Matt or Glen would demolish all comers though!

FAP, FAP and FAP FAP
all i can say the current time :D

Awesome news good to hear. If you are in the South West and fancy a nice break, i can offer a night in a top hotel for just a couple of matches on RWC 2011?:p Will promise not to tell anyone the details of the game....

He's in London at the moment, it's been a long day but worth it, spent nearly 9 hrs on a train!

Oh Getofmeland, you're so lucky to have gotten to have played the game especially considering that you own the forum, pay for the running of the forum, helped establish the links that lead to the partnership between HB and TRF and do plenty of other behind the scenes work. Lucky.

It needs to be released in the USA, Would succ if the game wasnt released the USA

Latest posts