• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Jaminet released and suspended from French squad after racist remarks

What did Jaminet actually say?

And what is the culture in the French team like, with the 2 younger boys SA ing someone potentially.

Ok so I've found the video, but am unclear of the context or timeline...

Why is he making drunken videos walking alone in Argentina? Talking about his mum asking if he parties, and then claiming he will headbutt the next Arab he sees over and over?

What a weird thing to do, and then to post it online?!?!?!

Is he having some sort of breakdown? I know a fair few French people, and there is a big anti Arab sentiment over there in certain places, but this is just wild as a high profile pro athlete.

Apparently he meant to post it on his private Instagram story but put it on his public instead

Apparently he meant to post it on his private Instagram story but put it on his public instead
But even to post that privately is weird. The sentence doesnt make much sense, why is he drunk in Argentian alone, why is he recording himself saying anti Arab stuff, and who wanted to see this?

Trigger warning - NOT a comfortable read
It's a pretty contradicting read, wounds are consistent with the accusations, but she was seen leaving the team hotel without wounds.

Ultimately who knows, the question is why are French international players going out getting drunk and picking up women during a tour?

I mean that's not how the world works, good people can say bad things, and bad people can say good things...

The truth is always somewhere in between, so my question remains, wtf was he thinking?!
No.

This starts and ends with him publicly saying he would violently assault someone on the basis of their race.

In the aftermath - once he realised there's a finding out element involved with ******* around - as far as I'm aware, all he has said is something along the lines of 'it wasn't meant to be public '. That isn't exactly contrite.

Stop trying to excuse him.

It's a pretty contradicting read, wounds are consistent with the accusations, but she was seen leaving the team hotel without wounds.

Ultimately who knows, the question is why are French international players going out getting drunk and picking up women during a tour?
This is even ******* worse. What the hell is wrong with you. "Who let Fred West buy all those patio slabs"

Latest posts