• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Izzy Folau

A few of the PI players in the UK have a drinking problem. (Or have had them).
When they drink they go hard, even by UK rugby players standards.

Clubs and players do very well keeping the media out of some of the stories you hear.

If God truly made women and men to bump uglies, then why is being gay a thing anyway? Although trouble is these people think it's a choice.

Also If god made women and men to stick the sausage in the bun, why did he make ugly people? or did he put a Greek god like me on this earth to help bring mankind to it's final form even if it does mean throwing a dog a bone every once in a while? (FYI this is my tinder profile intro, still waiting on that right swipe...)

FUUUUUUUUU

He's not going to be injured for RWC and is going to get suspended instead isn't he?

Seriously do these guys not have agents to stop them doing this.

I mean it was misguided but well meaning then he had to add this bit "Man was made for woman to pro create that was the goal no?".
I mean, terrible. But that Billy V bloke can play rugby so not teeeeeeerrible for the Wallabies eh.

A few of the PI players in the UK have a drinking problem. (Or have had them).
When they drink they go hard, even by UK rugby players standards.
Physiologically Islanders (and Aboriginals in Aus.) are more susceptible to adverse impacts from alcohol than people with European ancestry.

It's pretty sad man. There are whole communities in outback Aus completely ravaged by alcohol.

Time to resurrect the 2005 Lions media manager.

"We don't do God" is starting to sound very sage.

Just heard the Binny involvement on the news on the radio.

Don't think this is just gonna go away

This could create quite a fracture in rugby, tbh

There are a LOT of deeply religious players in the game, if Binny cops a kicking then they could see it as an attack on their faith.

Strange times

https://www.saracens.com/-article/club-statement-regarding-billy-vunipola

Sarries have released a statement on Vunipola, some outlets reporting that it's doubtful whether he'll play this weekend.

A number of players including Manu, Lawes, Isiekwe and Faletau amongst others have all liked the post.

Seriously disappointing stuff, wouldn't have expected this from some of those boys, including Billy.

Even more disappointing to see that a few of my teammates have liked it.

Edit: scrolled through and Beno Obano, Tevita Cavubati, David Feao, Fred Tuilagi, Telusa Veianu and Faf de Klerk (!!!) are amongst the others to have liked it. Is Faf even religious?

Edit 2: Faf is religious.

Edit 3: Burrell, Skelton, Genge, Ewers, Singleton, Rhodes, Ibitoye, Kepu, Odogwu, Townsend, Uhila, Maitland, Timani, Ford-Robinson, Helu, Fainga'a and Vui all liked but later retracted.

Last edited:
OMG Lawes comment has given me a massive face palm.

****** idiots using the exact same stance as the right use.

What did Lawes say?

I'm really disappointed that Billy has got involved. HIA surely required?

Latest posts