• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Izzy Folau

He should've been happy to be sacked then, seeing as there are a lot of non-Christians in rugby.
No, associating with people IMO is being quite close to them, you don't have to be close to ppl you work with, especially in a sporting organisation. SB Williams is an individual in a team sport. Andy Cole a Christian famously didn't associate with T Sheringham(famously not a Christian), but they were reasonably civil to each other at work i would guess.

Iesu/Isa/Iesus/Jehsws said, do NOT associate with non Christians.

Remind me in the Bible when Jesus said not to associate with non-Christians?

Pretty difficult for him to say don't associate with non-Christians when Christianity only really developed decades after his apparent death and resurrection.

Add the that the fact that God says that non-believers should be killed

No, associating with people IMO is being quite close to them, you don't have to be close to ppl you work with, especially in a sporting organisation. SB Williams is an individual in a team sport. Andy Cole a Christian famously didn't associate with T Sheringham(famously not a Christian), but they were reasonably civil to each other at work i would guess.
Yet he's happy with play(/work) on sundays, get tattoos, pose on the front cover of LGBT magazines, take non-Christian money, sue for millions.
Almost as if he's a massive hypocrite and takes things certain ways to fuel his vile agenda.

Mark 10:25
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Pretty difficult for him to say don't associate with non-Christians when Christianity only really developed decades after his apparent death and resurrection.

well Jesus wasnt a Christian he was Jewish and lets be honest everything Jesus was meant to ave said was written a long time after his supposed death.

Disappointed, I was hoping he'd walk away with nothing as it was a clear breach of contract and he was given numerous opportunities to stop prior to this. He's now going to swan around claiming he was vindicated, the religious bigots will say it proves them right and if anything I can see this being worse for the future, not better. Any others with deep-seated and bigotted religious views will feel free to do the same and sue the union for millions.

Yet he's happy with play(/work) on sundays, get tattoos, pose on the front cover of LGBT magazines, take these peoples money, sue for millions.
Almost as if he's a massive hypocrite and takes things certain ways to fuel his vile agenda.

Mark 10:25
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
Jesus said to respect authority, people need to work on Sunday's, besides the Sabbath is Saturday. As for tatts, that was about Jews not looking like the ppl they were fighting against, so making it less likely to be injured or killed by friendly fire, like the Welsh wore leaks. It is okay for ppl to be gay and to be a couple, fellatio is NOT sexual relationship. Izzy has given away loads of money as most Pacific Islanders do.

Jesus said to respect authority, people need to work on Sunday's, besides the Sabbath is Saturday. As for tatts, that was about Jews not looking like the ppl they were fighting against, so making it less likely to be injured or killed by friendly fire, like the Welsh wore leaks. It is okay for ppl to be gay and to be a couple, fellatio is NOT sexual relationship.
giphy.gif

fellatio is NOT sexual relationship
It's not gay, it's just a brojob

Add the that the fact that God says that non-believers should be killed

Add to that, one of the main things of Christianity, well actually most religions, is to spread the word of God and to get more people to believe (those who are non-christian), in an attempt to get them to repent.

Narrow-mindedness shouldn't be rewarded.

Disappointed, I was hoping he'd walk away with nothing as it was a clear breach of contract and he was given numerous opportunities to stop prior to this. He's now going to swan around claiming he was vindicated, the religious bigots will say it proves them right and if anything I can see this being worse for the future, not better. Any others with deep-seated and bigotted religious views will feel free to do the same and sue the union for millions.
You're being a bigot. Izzy was in his rights to say what he did, all he was trying to do was help people.

Izzy was proved right, he should NOT have bn sacked. All he did as you know was interpret what God wants, and IMO God does not want us to have same gender sex, or for gay ppl to be able to adopt. YES to freedom of speech. Iesu/Isa/Iesus/Jehsws said, do NOT associate with non Christians.
You're going to hell, just a heads up. I know it for a fact.

IMO God does not want us to have same gender sex, or for gay ppl to be able to adopt..
It is okay for ppl to be gay and to be a couple, fellatio is NOT sexual relationship.
Hmmm depends on your interpretation but I'd suggest yours is very misguided. Unsure why fellatio is allowed but not sodomy, your not allowed to lay with man as you would a woman but if your excluding fellatio, sodomy must be okay because it must only be talking about vaginal penetration....

Anyway nowhere in the bible does it suggest anything anti-homosexual adoption.
Secondly it actually on prohibits male on male relationships apparent girl on girl is totally legit, can't think why the men who wrote it thought that....

Hmmm depends on your interpretation but I'd suggest yours is very misguided. Unsure why fellatio is allowed but not sodomy, your not allowed to lay with man as you would a woman but if your excluding fellatio, sodomy must be okay because it must only be talking about vaginal penetration....

Anyway nowhere in the bible does it suggest anything anti-homosexual adoption.
Secondly it actually on prohibits male on male relationships apparent girl on girl is totally legit, can't think why the men who wrote it thought that....

Well, in most cases in the Bible, it was written about men, with a few exceptions of women being used. But by omission, it's not necessarily the case that the writers either condoned lesbianism or not. We won't know, because there's nothing written about it.

But what these narrow-minded fools like Folau is forgetting, is that no matter the sin, whether it's murder, homosexuality, adultery, divorce, whatever, each and every sin can be forgiven, and it's not the place for false prophets to say which person will be judged by God and whether or not they will go to heaven or hell. Only God decides that.

Well, in most cases in the Bible, it was written about men, with a few exceptions of women being used. But by omission, it's not necessarily the case that the writers either condoned lesbianism or not. We won't know, because there's nothing written about it.

But what these narrow-minded fools like Folau is forgetting, is that no matter the sin, whether it's murder, homosexuality, adultery, divorce, whatever, each and every sin can be forgiven, and it's not the place for false prophets to say which person will be judged by God and whether or not they will go to heaven or hell. Only God decides that.
If God exists, we're all going to be judged, even Queen Elizabeth II.

Latest posts