• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 4

That looked like a tip from Furbank

Edit: took them a while to go back,
Yellow is right, I think, but he's very lucky the Munster player put his hands out

Yellow is right, I think, but he's very lucky the Munster player put his hands out
Agreed don't think it's done with any malice, he doesn't follow through and dump him, just a momentum thing, could have ended badly and Furbanks game quite easily.

Good smash and grab rugby from us. Think we survived our very bad spell quite well to only concede 7. I've been very critical of us not converting challenges but we've been good for that last two weeks.

When you think of the red card for the accidental stamp in the other match, you gotta question the quality of officiating.

Contact to the head with the knee - red card surely for consistency purposes *joking

When you think of the red card for the accidental stamp in the other match, you gotta question the quality of officiating.
Oh it woefully inconsistent in the same game let alone different ones, twice Munster have got knees on the ground quickly enough to prevent a maul turn over, saints were not afforded the same.

Idk what that Waterboys is doing mouthing to the ref. Not your job

Contact to the head with the knee - red card surely for consistency purposes *joking
Jeez, I was only kidding ref

Latest posts