• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Rd 1

Legal hit, that, isn't it?
I can't see any head contact and he attempts to wrap

Unless other angles show otherwise

That fan should be thrown out and banned. ******* ridiculous behaviour.
Loved that it was a Munster play out the back to no one that set it up.

In England + wales they have charged a+ b and given actual jail time for fans touching on field personnel and I think that would be appropriate here. Guy is lucky the French dude didn't crack his skull.

It's a tragic state of affairs when OF is so badly booed by Bulls fans, even after stepping down from international duty due to that very thing, to the extent the opposition coach apologised for it post game, what a classless bunch…

I have no confidence ahead of today's game and we're one point favourites…

Hope we give it a good lash and that HB goes well, Cullen singling him out in the build up makes it feel like a make it or break it game for him, but I think we're a few months away from being where we need to be as a squad.

Definitely missed Lancaster in pre season without Neinaber.

I have no confidence ahead of today's game and we're one point favourites…

Hope we give it a good lash and that HB goes well, Cullen singling him out in the build up makes it feel like a make it or break it game for him, but I think we're a few months away from being where we need to be as a squad.

Definitely missed Lancaster in pre season without Neinaber.

You dream, I don't know what you're getting in Ireland but you'll never beat La Rochelle at home.
We have psychological influence in Leinster, we are your black beast.
It will be a small victory for the La Rochelle stadium with a 5-point lead.

You dream, I don't know what you're getting in Ireland but you'll never beat La Rochelle at home.
We have psychological influence in Leinster, we are your black beast.
It will be a small victory for the La Rochelle stadium with a 5-point lead.
I literally said I don't think we'll win or even have a chance...

If we do, Ill be the first to ungraciously call ROG a **** though but I'd take a LBP for sure.

If we get a shot later this year without three key injuries I fancy our chances though, don't expect LAR to reach the heights they did in the last two years again. Toulon 2.0

Wanting URC sides to continue to lose in Europe vs Disliking everything about La Rochelle from their coach down to the weird narrative about them being a plucky little village side and not an entirely bought in team with a 35m budget

Larry David Reaction GIF

Wanting URC sides to continue to lose in Europe vs Disliking everything about La Rochelle from their coach down to the weird narrative about them being a plucky little village side and not an entirely bought in team with a 35m budget

View attachment 18543
Just to sway you a bit because this is something I care deeply about. It'd be a very Leinster thing to do to finally beat them only to drop a home game to a How many clubs do we have this week Premiership side that we normally wouldn't break a sweat against.

They should be favourites tbh, we're a mess atm

Edit: Jesus we're 9pt favourites? That's insane
Yeah I thought the pre game chat was a bit weird - Sale will click into gear at some point but with Manu first game back today I figured it might be a couple more weeks.

Stade made a lot of changes though I see?

Obviously rate Asher but if he has to play 77mins that's a concern - hopefully just a stinger