• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Investec Champions Cup 23/24 - Quarter Finals

Be reasonable guys, Leinster will face the double European champion who has nothing more to prove since last year, La Rochelle lifted the ***le in Dublin.
This evening Leinster will receive the same price, there is a gap between the two teams which you refuse to accept but at the same time you all claim that La Rochelle is less strong than last year, this evening we are going to prove to you that La Rochelle is superior to Leinster.
The forward compartment of La Rochelle is above that of Leinster in every way and that is what will make the difference.
My god, Anglo-Saxon solidarity, I'm not being a troll, I'm just being realistic and honest with you.
Oooops.

Over 80,000 capacity for the semi-final at Croke Park. That'd be worth a ticket

JGP has been very good for quite a while but don't recall him being unplayable like he's been the last few times I've seen him, immense.

Be reasonable guys, Leinster will face the double European champion who has nothing more to prove since last year, La Rochelle lifted the ***le in Dublin.
This evening Leinster will receive the same price, there is a gap between the two teams which you refuse to accept but at the same time you all claim that La Rochelle is less strong than last year, this evening we are going to prove to you that La Rochelle is superior to Leinster.
The forward compartment of La Rochelle is above that of Leinster in every way and that is what will make the difference.
My god, Anglo-Saxon solidarity, I'm not being a troll, I'm just being realistic and honest with you.

With La Rochelle being knocked out, will you be going back to being a Bulls supporter?

1000042983.jpg

As good as Lancaster is and I rate him highly I think Leinster found what they needed. Nienaber looks like he has that bit extra. Said it before that La Rochelle weren't as good as last year by a bit but physically Leinster were going through motions and didn't have to up it

JGP has been very good for quite a while but don't recall him being unplayable like he's been the last few times I've seen him, immense.
Does JGP deserve his own thread...

'We need to talk about JGP'

So, until about 24 months or so ago, he was bang average, did what he did, good delivery but just doesnt offer anything more. Currently, his performance levels are sky high, with very few being able to claim their spot on his level.

The interesting thing is this boost in performance has come pretty quickly, and a lot of this seems to be physical attributes. He seems like he can run forever, and his power attributes have sky rocketed. He just seems so much sharper, fitter and powerful than his former self, I always considered him a journeyman, and it's very rare players turn 30 and seemingly become more explosive, and can run longer.

Now I'm not making any accusations, it may be a combination of Leinster and Irelands game developing, total dominance up front, and structures, combined with experience and lesser energy waste etc...

However if something comes out Lance ish, I wouldnt fall off my chair with shock

Some players do have Indian summers … I don't think correlating JGP's rise in performance to the implication he's a drug cheat is fair at all.

Some players do have Indian summers … I don't think correlating JGP's rise in performance to the implication he's a drug cheat is fair at all.
Agreed it's just not physical either his ability to be in the right place at the right time off line breaks is second to none, last few games will tell you that.

Does JGP deserve his own thread...

'We need to talk about JGP'

So, until about 24 months or so ago, he was bang average, did what he did, good delivery but just doesnt offer anything more. Currently, his performance levels are sky high, with very few being able to claim their spot on his level.

The interesting thing is this boost in performance has come pretty quickly, and a lot of this seems to be physical attributes. He seems like he can run forever, and his power attributes have sky rocketed. He just seems so much sharper, fitter and powerful than his former self, I always considered him a journeyman, and it's very rare players turn 30 and seemingly become more explosive, and can run longer.

Now I'm not making any accusations, it may be a combination of Leinster and Irelands game developing, total dominance up front, and structures, combined with experience and lesser energy waste etc...

However if something comes out Lance ish, I wouldnt fall off my chair with shock
Ah ye ruined it in the last two paragraphs

Latest posts