• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

How confident are you about your country in the World Cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to learn how to form an articulate argument first though...

I thought you said you were done here? When are you planning to sod off? Remember, Wales are not hosts this world cup so stop whining.

You might want to learn how to form an articulate argument first though...

confused.gif

I thought you said you were done here? When are you planning to sod off? Remember, Wales are not hosts this world cup so stop whining.

Poor effort at trolling.

Okay, i'll sod off. The forum has been yours for months anyway!

No Peat, be honest, it would be easier for you lot to take me seriously if 1. I agreed with everything you lot said and 2. I didn't keep proving you are in fact bloody idiots.

No, I was right the first time. No reason to lie. You can complain about others all you want but it doesn't change the fact that no one's going to take you seriously when you throw abuse at them at every turn and generally act like a pillock.

Can't we just go back to the usual Southern Hemisphere vs Northern Hemisphere **** slinging?

This thread is absolutely hilarious. Never seen someone with such a chip on their shoulders. So pathetic.

i think the sh are playing a different game than the nh.
the intensity of the current super rugby is far superior to the fare we are served up in the nh.
i think the referees could have a big impact as the laws may be interpretated more strictly in the world cup.
that said nz and sa could easily revert to a more attritional style, not so sure the ozzies can.
i cant see the point of a 50 man england training squad, quantity not quality ?
lancaster must know his favoured 15, double it to 30 and then another 5 for injury cover, has to be enough.
on a personal level, any team with alex goode in it is doomed !!!!!

English jerk fest in here. Weird the arrogance and attitude they have when they're terrible at all sports across the board. They have some sort of weird entitlement that they should be good and it's created an unjustified arrogant fan base, why do they think they're good at anything, then so bitterly disappointed when their obviously sh*t teams fail so hard? The reality is, they're terrible, their media is terrible and their fans are even more terrible. 3/10 wood not bang.

Last edited:
English jerk fest in here. Weird the arrogance and attitude they have when they're terrible at all sports across the board. They have some sort of weird entitlement that they should be good and it's created an unjustified arrogant fan base, why do they think they're good at anything, then so bitterly disappointed when their obviously sh*t teams fail so hard? The reality is, they're terrible, their media is terrible and their fans are even more terrible. 3/10 wood not bang.

Honestly, the majority of England's teams are overrated. That being said, I also love seeing the English lose. But while I am not a fan of many things English, I do not believe the average English sports fan is arrogant. The media in Britain knows how to create hype with the best of them, England just happens to hold the large majority of the populace so that is what the world hears about. I have heard as many arseholes of Aussie and Kiwi sporting variety tbh.

...and this is coming from a Welshman.

Honestly, the majority of England's teams are overrated. That being said, I also love seeing the English lose. But while I am not a fan of many things English, I do not believe the average English sports fan is arrogant. The media in Britain knows how to create hype with the best of them, England just happens to hold the large majority of the populace so that is what the world hears about. I have heard as many arseholes of Aussie and Kiwi sporting variety tbh.

...and this is coming from a Welshman.

Australian cricket is the worst. Mitchell Johnson, Brad Haddin, insufferable arrogance. Our sports teams hold a high level of sportsmanship, our fans are never aggressive and are only vocal when this stupid word "banter" is used after blatantly discrediting quality players that the English can only ever dream of producing.

Good to know mist New Zealanders are the complete opposite of you....

there are only two jerks on this forum and kiwi is both of them.

there are only two jerks on this forum and kiwi is both of them.

I'd argue there is an awful lot more than that...

Basically anyone who isn't English on this forum. Thankfully there is fewer and fewer of them.

I'd argue there is an awful lot more than that...

Basically anyone who isn't English on this forum. Thankfully there is fewer and fewer of them.
Touche, actual out and out jerks/trolls/people with massive chips on their shoulders are far and few between. I can probably name 2-3 but let's call out the valley commando s and kiwi s for what they clearly are.

And no the English are not perfect but to say are all bad eggs is unfair. Alot of the people here contribute fairly reasonbly elsewhere.

Absolutely ncurd.

It is a continuing struggle that the forums demographics have become very English-centric. Not an issue in of itself, but it does mean that alternative points of view get shut down very quickly by a few members. And unfortunately as these things go, someone will bring nationality into the argument and then you have the 80% of posters being English shouting out other posters (for the record I'm certain the same thing would happen if the demographics are of from anyone nation). The result is at times this isn't a very pleasant place to post, and if you go against one view you become labeled a troll. The outcome is you get more extreme members from the rest of the world posting (who may very well be trolls), while others who are passionate about rugby get sick of the constant bickering and dismissing just leave. It's one of the reason why we have lost so many quality members in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts