• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Hardest men in Rugby - past or present

There are many...can't choose one.

By the way, Samoa or Georgia must be worst places on Earth to start a pub brawl.

Gratuitous meanness, uncalled for, 100% deliberate, and abundant. So, so unjustifiable !...God bless you man, you need it. I'm not saying I don't need it, I do very much. But you sure do too.

You post stuff to get a rise and cry when you get one. It's pathetic.

What defines hard??.. I mean, Mike Catt should get some mention for having the balls to stand in front of the unstoppable force that is Jonah Lomu... The man got back up so kudos to him lol.

You post stuff to get a rise and cry when you get one. It's pathetic.

That's just flat-out wrong. I absolutely do not "post stuff to get a rise", not in a million years. The fact that you'd think that is a sign of what a low point you're at, and that in truth is pathetic. Try again, with something real this time. I'm listening. You're miserable, dude....I can't hide it. Miserable.
I'm only here to have fun, I've never flamed anyone. Because I'm stable in my head. You aren't, it's crystal clear at this point for me. You're sad and angry dude, and God bless you.

P.S.: can you believe a mere McCaw cliché joke got us here ?...and you talk about "pathetic", what can I even say man...what can I even say ? You're unhealthy.

Last edited:
I don't understand why Hardest men are the Largest men.. If anything the smaller guys have a lot more at stake... If everyone on the field was smaller than me id be a great player too.. what always amazes me is when 5 foot 6 guys play 80 minutes and tackle those giants that keep attacking them over and over again.. big guys don't feel much when tackling a 140 pound winger.. but when you are smaller every tackle hurts like hell..

I had experience as both.. In high school i grew up faster than other guys so being a larger bloke in the crowd I had no trouble fighting off 3 or 4 people who were just 1 inch shorter than me and didn't even feel much pain.. however in college I was one of the smaller lads and the It took a lot more to perform better under those conditions, I always left the field with and injury or excruciating pain!

That's why i think Centers are the toughest bunch on the field.

You're going to hate this, like, way past just an annoying joke, but here goes:
at least he's not actually cheating the entire 80minutes of every single one of his 120+ test matches on the field like a certain Richeat McCaw.... : rolleyes :

And, facts be given with no bias or complex....Rocky Elsom...rock hard.

That's just flat-out wrong. I absolutely do not "post stuff to get a rise", not in a million years. The fact that you'd think that is a sign of what a low point you're at, and that in truth is pathetic. Try again, with something real this time. I'm listening. You're miserable, dude....I can't hide it. Miserable.
I'm only here to have fun, I've never flamed anyone. Because I'm stable in my head. You aren't, it's crystal clear at this point for me. You're sad and angry dude, and God bless you.

P.S.: can you believe a mere McCaw cliché joke got us here ?...and you talk about "pathetic", what can I even say man...what can I even say ? You're unhealthy.

If that's not trying to get a rise, then you're even dumber than I thought. And for the record, I think you're pretty f*cking dumb.

You call me miserable etc etc, it really doesn't bother me. There are posters on here that I would care what they think of me - but you're just so far from it. If you want to continue this PM me, cause I really don't think this is the job of the thread. Otherwise take up your own adivce and don't reply to my posts.

Do you remember when Chabal hit Alli Williams?

Ali Williams breaks his jaw from Sebastien Chabal:

That's hard!!!

131108045617161677.jpg

131108045615947243.jpg

Leguizamón dissaproves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buck Shelford
Apollo Perelini
Brian Lima
Jerry Collins

This is a hard topic to judge on but these four come to mind.Um Lima,Perelini were just mean hitmen but still hard.

If that's not trying to get a rise, then you're even dumber than I thought. And for the record, I think you're pretty f*cking dumb.

You call me miserable etc etc, it really doesn't bother me. There are posters on here that I would care what they think of me - but you're just so far from it. If you want to continue this PM me, cause I really don't think this is the job of the thread. Otherwise take up your own adivce and don't reply to my posts.

SIIIIILENCE, you grunt !! You couldn't be farther from the truth...I'm a genius. You, on the other hand ehh...

BACK TO THE TOPIC:
I know a man so hard he makes Rocco Siffreddi look like a Korean prostitute. You may have heard of him before....

he is....

fred_michalak_photo_people063.jpg

It's a pity I have to reply from my phone because I want to give you a standing ovation for this post.

And you are not alone with this. I share yo(e)ur views on this matter.

From a Welsh perspective Scott Gibbs was pretty bloody tough.

Of the current lot I'd say Jamie Roberts for playing on with a fractured skull against Aus after a head clash with Mortlock, and Hibbard for getting immediately back to his feet after the clash of heads that resulted in George Smith wobbling off the pitch.

Latest posts