• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

H Cup Quarter Final : Harlequins vs Munster

But when have Ospreys beaten a full strength Munster and Osprey won Rabo yes against or shattered Leinster like Munster did. Munster hammered Ospreys in 2011 semi final by the way. So because Racing put out 2nd XV against us in Thomond and we still got BP they don't deserve to be through. And you say these past 12 months well a Rabo semi and 2 QFs in HEC is better than Glasgows 0 appearances at knockout and Ospreys 1 Rabo win against a Munster team who had poor attitude in semi and shattered Leinster in final. Or is it 1 rule for Munster and different for others. And obviously you don't follow Munster much as in all those games mentioned there was frontline players missing. So come back to me when you do research and know Munster players we are poor in depth and that is all you are proving

Last edited:
And obviously you don't follow Munster much as in all those games mentioned there was frontline players missing. So come back to me when you do research and know Munster players we are poor in depth and that is all you are proving

A good rugby club is based on the strength of an entire squad, not just the first 15. In my opinion, it is clear that Munster have fallen this year and Ulster have indefinitely taken their place as Ireland's second/first best club.

Edit: Just wanted to say that you have to admit that Munster were quite fortunate with their pools draw in this years Heineken, for example, if the Scarlets were in that group instead of in a group with Leinster and Clermont I think they could have gotten through just as Muster have.

Last edited:
Nobody disputes Ulster being well ahead of us. I'd even have them on par with Leinster but if ye are basing it on depth I can accept we are gone way back but on strongest 15s I think we are between top 7-10 in Europe.

That's debatable but i would not think it to be unreasonable to say that Glasgow and Ospreys are currently ahead of you. I'd also say the Scarlets are probably on par with you, and they are definitely not a top ten European team. Munster have a good 15, but realistically no club team ever manages to field their first choice 15 so you need to look at the whole squad and form to decide where a team ranks, and Munster, despite making the QF of the HC just don't seem to be up there at the moment for me. Same goes for Cardiff, who were ranked much higher for this season than they should be in reality.

Gotta love ROG kicking the penalty, turning around and running back to halfway as he struck it only for it to hit the post :lol:

Who's this "Frankie" guy who can't see that Quins are pushing straight while Munster are wheeling illegally?

Not exactly a newsflash - but Frankie Sheehan is a bullsh!tter of the highest order.

Long past time Sky and RTÉ hunted him out the door.

Who's this "Frankie" guy who can't see that Quins are pushing straight while Munster are wheeling illegally?

Ex munster player and now agent for some of the munster players.

[Completely impartial then.]

Ex munster player and now agent for some of the munster players.

[Completely impartial then.]
Lol, I had kind of guessed he was a former Munster player - there's no way anyone else could have said stuff like that.

Sheahan's bias is hilarious completely ignoring Kilcoyne being illegal.

I really don't know what these commentators are on, reffing has been perfect at scrumtime (if not all round).

He's rivalling my old man in his sheer bias for Munster. It's actually amusing

Murray doing a lot wrong to get himself left off the plane. Getting caught in position all the time, and a few of his passes have been shocking.

Days like today when average players get shown up. Poor decision making there from Tom Williams, and really really poor defence from Quins 12.

O'Mahony is playing like a man possesed so far this second half

Latest posts