• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunners kits

Ulster Home

Thar ye go...Ulster home shirt. Sorry about not uploading this afternoon, had to go to work and that's me just in now.

Away to come tomorrow.

Yeah I just realised that.

Well if I can find decent pictures I'll give it a bash.

I was under the impression EG was gonna do the Scarlets' "Farewell to Stradey" kit after Ulster

Oh I forgot I said to you I was going to do that.

Right,
Llanelli, then Lions.

Hiya Gunner, Since you create such beautiful kits would you please consider making the Stormer's kits please.

AD3416thumb.jpg

AD349Thumb.jpg

Their shorts are the same colour as the blue jersey with an adidas sign.
Their socks as well.

Would be great man :bravo:

Thanx!!!!!!!

Hi gunner
i was wondering if u could make me some kits just one actually
its for a dreamteam xD
it may be a lil exotic
well heres it
the shirt like this one
asdasdmg9.png

just that color and only the change the "polo" logo for a rugby ball the same color (gold), no brands. and the numbers in gold.
the shorts and socks in withe plz
with no logos.

well thats all
thanks a lot :)

Idiot question here but...

How do you download the files ? I get taken to a page with the name ,date, size etc with "Click here to download the file".

I click that and get an error about an invalid code telling me to go back and try again.

Gunner any chance of doing the borders kits for us, i know there not in the EA retarded version of the celtic league! but would be cool

cheers Bud

A :bravo:
[/b]

maybe theye can just foresee the future! ;)

i just hope rugby '08 dosent feature a mythical team named the Stirling Warriors! :(

Hi everyone! I've just downloaded the kits for rugby 2006 but I can't install them like gunners have explained at the beginning of his post!!

I need some help please!!! thanks

PS:sorry for my english I'm french!!

Just drop the FSH files into your EA Sports Rugby 06 folder and it should work. If you want to change the kits back just take the file out the folder again.

Just drop the FSH files into your EA Sports Rugby 06 folder and it should work. If you want to change the kits back just take the file out the folder again.

[/b]

oh thanks for your answer but I' ve already done what you say and the kits was still the same as the beginnig.

Thank you for your help.bye

Vertigo,

I had this problem i thought.. i thought the mini kits were generated by the image of the kits, but they are not. The kits do work, you literally extract them to a folder somewhere and then copy the files to (HDD) C: Program Files/EAsports/EAsportsRugby 06. This is the main directory. The files will look like this..

g5jht454j64o6rk5or.fsh
jhfrsdghreligherilsdkjdsb.big

I dont know the actual numbers in the code but you should see them. You have to have to take the files out of the folders they come in (if they have one) and put the file into the directory.

And that's it.. dont look at the minikits unless you was uploading them.. the kit will be in the game when you play a match.

Vertigo,

I had this problem i thought.. i thought the mini kits were generated by the image of the kits, but they are not. The kits do work, you literally extract them to a folder somewhere and then copy the files to (HDD) C: Program Files/EAsports/EAsportsRugby 06. This is the main directory. The files will look like this..

g5jht454j64o6rk5or.fsh
jhfrsdghreligherilsdkjdsb.big

I dont know the actual numbers in the code but you should see them. You have to have to take the files out of the folders they come in (if they have one) and put the file into the directory.

And that's it.. dont look at the minikits unless you was uploading them.. the kit will be in the game when you play a match. [/b]

Thanks for your help Fa'atau82, it works now!!

I am doing some in my thread, but they arent made yet. All the french kits where done and the links should work. Try Csrtt's thread.

Latest posts