• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Gunners kits

I think when you get a chance make a Drive Image of your system, that would be a good idea just in case it goes again, i have thats how i got things back as i have 8 partitions all data for games and graphics are not on the main drive! So i lose nothing? stick DVD image and bingo back to normal. . . . .

yeah i did that, drive image thing had to part with 10 bucks for a dual layer dvd disk though (why are they so expensive when single latyers you can get for 75c each)

ANYWAY... i lost my disk and will need a reinstall real soon, in the process of putting all my crap onto dvd then format here i come. then install all latest drivers and latest programs then make an image and put it on dvd. hopefully it wont exceed 8.5gig o_O cant wait for bluray recordables to come out, really

Just to say I am still here, just not been posting much cause of revision for my highers which sucks. But I should be back in 2 weeks when they are done.

help!! whenever i go to download a kit it goes to that bandago or whatever place but just a blank page with bandago ***le thing. Whats happening????

There is a grey box on the left side, above an advert. It should countdown from the 30 seconds and then say click to download. Surprisingly, you click it when it says that. Badongo is pretty gash I know, I'm looking for an alternative but I don't want to pay cause, well, I don't have a job.

Hi! Is there any chance you could do the Japan international kit. That would be great. Thank you!

Originally posted by junaid@Jun 4 2006, 01:55 PM
Hi!  Is there any chance you could do the Japan international kit.  That would be great.  Thank you!
I did it here it is

t8m62s.jpg

Japan

Hello ! Just a message because the kits of perpignan is not the real. The kits home is all red with 4 yellow scratch and change is all light blue with 4 white scratch . And for finish all sponsors is right :) If you cain repair it :)

Sorry for error i am french and i have 3/20 in english :S :)

I didn't do that kit, someone called Ensta did. I'm going to remove those links now, because it's confusing for some people.

Ok, I'm on my summer holidays now. 6 weeks of nothingness. So, tonight I'm going to start the new Scotland away shirt. Then I finnish my update to the home (just doing the numbers). Ulster have new shirts aswell. I don't think the Gunners are changing their shirt this year, no news on the subject and Magners have extended their sponsorship by one year. On we go.

Here's what I've done tonight.

new_scotland_change.png

New Scotland change

I'll add the numbers tomorrow, and the SRU thistle on the sleeve (if I can find the right one).

Hi Gun!

long time are you still making kits? anyway take it easy good win over our celtic rivals today!

Scot

I realy wanna help making more kits for this season. Do any of u guys have a texture-template on hand for me? I'm willing to sell my granny for it ;)

Is that possible to make a big one file including all kits updated?

Thanks for this fantastic work :)

Latest posts