• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Guess what arrived on my doorstep this morn?

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Jan 26 2006, 02:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Jan 26 2006, 02:30 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-knowsleyroader
@Jan 26 2006, 03:21 AM

I think thats pretty unfair actually and if you think lox, me or anyone else would write a load of bullshit for a copy of a £17 game

Damn ... maybe I should have offered you 2 copies!!!
<

Just want to say thank you to the 4 guys who came to the studio, and took time off work etc. - it was really useful considering there was little PR for the game at the time. It was the only way we could get some feedback for everyone on TRF.

And Lox ... if you think Rugby06 edges it, then I am really looking forward to playing that.

Many thanks. [/b]
What a gent. What a legend.

Oh and lora, by the way.....

Your sig is a big load of ********.

BOD has got the better of Gay-vin Henson in every way possible, except perhaps in one match. He is faster, cleverer, more hard-working, better passer, I could go on...

It is plain to see that Gavin Henson does nothing except the things which get noticed on camera - like picking up Matthew Tait. That was a **** tackle anyway - he picked him up and then put him down gently. Well done Gavin. If Gavin Henson was a good, hard-working player, his hair wouldn't be all neat and tidy at the end of a match now, woudl it?

I live with 3 Welsh people, and even they accept that Gavin Henson is a good player, not a great one, and not a patch on Brian O'Driscoll.

Why are the Welsh so madly patriotic? Answers on a postcard.

Hey guys any chance of some footage of this game in action would be really interested to see what it looks like. Would love a clip of SA Vs NZ if possible.

not sure you would, you wouldnt recognise anyone!
<

has anyone had any success on goal line defence? hair is being torn out at this end!

I didn't last night, only first few hours of play though. A massive gap often appeared, and not just on the goal line either. Very frustrating

Originally posted by paddyknight@Jan 27 2006, 02:55 AM
not sure you would, you wouldnt recognise anyone!
<

has anyone had any success on goal line defence? hair is being torn out at this end!
I can't say that I've found it a problem myself.

Originally posted by knowsleyroader@Jan 26 2006, 03:21 AM
I think thats pretty unfair actually and if you think lox, me or anyone else would write a load of bullshit for a copy of a £17 game

Damn ... maybe I should have offered you 2 copies!!!
<

Just want to say thank you to the 4 guys who came to the studio, and took time off work etc. - it was really useful considering there was little PR for the game at the time. It was the only way we could get some feedback for everyone on TRF.

And Lox ... if you think Rugby06 edges it, then I am really looking forward to playing that.
Many thanks.

oh, you let slip that you will be playing a game that is a competing product to your game, not very "professional", would'nt you say Trev?
<
<
<

Originally posted by doovepop@Jan 29 2006, 01:13 AM
oh, you let slip that you will be playing a game that is a competing product to your game, not very "professional", would'nt you say Trev?
<
<
<

Sorry ... I'm confused. I play all of the competing products ... for days. We write analysis reports on all of them - in great depth. And I would expect our competitors to do the same with ours.

Why is that not professional?
<

It would be unprofessional of me to comment on their games openly but I'm not sure it's a huge surprise that I play them all. Hey, I love rugby - why wouldn't I.

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Jan 29 2006, 03:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Jan 29 2006, 03:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-doovepop
@Jan 29 2006, 01:13 AM

<

<

<

Sorry ... I'm confused. I play all of the competing products ... for days. We write analysis reports on all of them - in great depth. And I would expect our competitors to do the same with ours.

Why is that not professional?
<

It would be unprofessional of me to comment on their games openly but I'm not sure it's a huge surprise that I play them all. Hey, I love rugby - why wouldn't I. [/b]

Trev, the hilarity!

People are expecting a better game made, yet you shouldn't see the oppositions product, no no no!

How can you beat the opposition if you don't know what your up against!!

That is completely crazy!!!!!!!

more quality posting there from doovepop. Game developers must be really bored in your fantasy world doovepop only being able to play their own games and none of the comeptition.

I would like to see Jonah lomu rugby 2! Basically same game but:

*3D
*Updated teams/kits/licenses
*Guinness Prem, Super 12 et...

You get my picture...
<

Trev, if you make it I will love you for ever...
<
<
<
<

Originally posted by Air Ben@Jan 29 2006, 10:37 PM
I would like to see Jonah lomu rugby 2! Basically same game but:

*3D
*Updated teams/kits/licenses
*Guinness Prem, Super 12 et...

You get my picture...
<

Trev, if you make it I will love you for ever...
<
<
<
<
begs the question...why didn't they?

Latest posts